5) Virat Kohli
6) Cameron White/ Roelof van der Merwe
7) Mark Boucher
8) Dale Steyn
9) Praveen Kumar
10) Anil Kumble
11) Vinay Kumar

RCB burst the Mumbai's hype!

In IPL, always, something unexpected happens.

And hoping the same thing to happen for today.

And All Mumbaikar Indians, do note that DJ will NOT cheer MI, even though the match is at Mumbai.
Crowd just can't go mad cheering all at once. And its a new venue. The co-ordination between the crowd to cheer everyone at once cannot happen at any cost today!

And All Mumbaikar Indians, do note that DJ will NOT cheer MI, even though the match is at Mumbai.
Crowd just can't go mad cheering all at once. And its a new venue. The co-ordination between the crowd to cheer everyone at once cannot happen at any cost today!

Wishful thinking to have a game at Mumbai and not expect the crowd to cheer Mumbai. The Mumbai crowd is one of the most vociferous ones in the country (and maybe even one of the most intimidating ones in the world) and its nothing orchestrated by a DJ. Mumbai crowds have been the same way before we even had DJs in the stadium. Just watch highlights of the 96 WC game against Australia and you`ll know what I`m talking about. The DY Patil stadium can hold 55k people and I speak because I am from this part of the country. I`ve been to both the Wankhede and the DY Patil stadium (which is a part of my uni campus:)) and they can be intimidating even when half full. I was there for the DC v Mi game at DY Patil which was supposedly DC`s home game and the DJ was neutral then as well. It made no difference to the crowd.

Come on Sachin, smash Kumble and co to pulp. You guys deserve a final spot in this IPL.

Got a cool million on RCB, don't fail me now :upray

I'll bet for RCB too, your fault if I lose :p

Sorry, worst of luck to both of you.:p MI gonna win this one.

sachingr8 added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Come on Sachin, smash Kumble and co to pulp. You guys deserve a final spot in this IPL.

yes man, MI gonna crush them into pieces just like last match.

sachingr8 added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

Why are you coming up with some unexpected posts? You know that DJ hardly supported DC at their home game.

Why are you coming up with some unexpected posts? You know that DJ hardly supported DC at their home game.
For you kind information, Semi Final is not a league match:yes
imotion21.gif
!

I think Mumbai bubble will burst in Semis. Best team has never won IPL.

Hey Sid, for your kind of information, in the first IPL season, Rajasthan Royals had won 11 games out of 14 in Round Robin Stage and then won the cup against CSK. :)

Best team had won the IPL 1.

crazyrahul added 13 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

I am off course supporting MI and Sachin tendulkar. Sorry Anil Kumble. Both are legends. :hpraise

MI playing XI should be like this -

SACHIN TENDULKAR (C)
SHIKHAR DHAWAN
J P DUMINY
SAURABH TIWARY
AMBATI RAYUDU (W)
KIEORN POLLARD
ABHISHEK NAYAR
RYAN McLAREN
HARBHAJAN SINGH
ZAHEER KHAN
LASITH MALINGA

TARE, SATISH, BRAVO, JAUASURIYA HAVE GOT ENOUGH CHANCES BUT THEY FAILED EVERY TIME. :facepalm

ALL THE BEST MUMBAI INDIANS. GO FOR THE KILL AND MAKE IT TO TE FINAL.

MI won the toss and elected to bat first.

Oh man, Fernando is there in place of Mclaren. :eek:

Looking forward how Abhishek Nayar and Shikhar Dhawan plays against Steyn, Pravin, Vinay & Kumble. :p

WATCH OUT FOR -

TENDULKAR Vs STEYN
POLLARD Vs KALLIS
DUMINY Vs VINAY KUMAR
TIWARY/DHAWAN Vs PRAVEEN KUMAR
RAYUDU/NAYAR Vs KUMBLE

KALLIS Vs MALINGA
PIETERSEN Vs HARBHAJAN
UTHAPPA/PANDEY Vs ZAHEER
DRAVID/KOHLI Vs FERNANDO/POLLARD

Users who are viewing this thread