SEND YOUR .cap FILES here!!!

dmac

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
icc 2006 how do u change what team you are playing in your cap file, for and how do you change ur cap file from normal to easy.

dmac

School Cricketer
hey affridi118 can u send me that file with 100 players my msn is [email protected] if u cant understand it look in my profile its their

afridi118

International Coach
usa near washington dc baltimore maryland
yes sir i will post the file with 100 players and i have some really great players.
i am in collage now lol computer class. lol go home and post

and even it wasnt my file it was some one name zain i downloaded that and hired more players and made few records.
so no credits to me

Last edited:

dmac

School Cricketer
na its not its lil_dil_101 then after that it is @hotmail.com soz u were right its [email protected] + is it for icc 2006

Last edited:

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Tranferring files so i can use them on my laptop.

Attachments

• Player 1, Sussex.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
  • Player 1, Australia.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 38

sahi

School Cricketer
heys guys, was just wondering if anyone could please message me their edited files for icc 06 or put it on here (county or national) where you've made all or some of the top players non-overseas and put them into the team of your choice and maybe also reduced their age, cheers :)

Isura

Club Cricketer
Glamorgan in 2035 (icc 2006). I have a very solid FC team, and sometimes I take the England job (like every 10 years for 1-2 years). I don't have any super human players yet. But Steve Rendell is a a very good batsmen so far and only 24.

Attachments

• Glamorgan-Isura.zip
    2 MB · Views: 14

Dondogz

Club Cricketer
Glamorgan in 2035 (icc 2006). I have a very solid FC team, and sometimes I take the England job (like every 10 years for 1-2 years). I don't have any super human players yet. But Steve Rendell is a a very good batsmen so far and only 24.

Thanks I'll check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread