Seperate ICC 2010 Thread???

D

Dutch

Now the game has been out and about for a few days, will we see a designated forum/thread for this version or do we post our thoughts and experiences in these threads??:)

Really enjoying it by the way!

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think that there isn't going to be a specific forum for it. Probably best posting in the stickied thread at the top for most things related to the game unless you have a specific issues that are worthy of a thread themselves.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Generally there is no specific forum for each new iteration of the game, there is normally a new thread, where you can post experiences with it, and you can still use the 'How are you going in ICC' and 'Player Discussion' threads as before. Any other issues, just make a new thread in the ICC forum.

P

pcfan123

^ perhaps for management games this is the case, but for all the live action cricket games, there are separate forums.

I don't think this deserves a seperate forum because tbh this is basically a 20 dollar patch for ICC09. Well worth it for me, but its most definitely not a new game

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
I doubt there are many games that patch in a whole new domestic structure...

afridi118

International Coach
usa near washington dc baltimore maryland
^ perhaps for management games this is the case, but for all the live action cricket games, there are separate forums.

I don't think this deserves a seperate forum because tbh this is basically a 20 dollar patch for ICC09. Well worth it for me, but its most definitely not a new game

price changed to $20 as it was 23 earlier wow a quick changed.

Users who are viewing this thread