Online Cricket Games Owned
Andrei Arshavin

Arshavin-2.jpg

Last edited:

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Nice simple background and I like the use of the text in the background. Great render effects. I love how the shirt and the shorts look but I feel the face could have been a lot more visible. It could have probably done with a few light textures as well but I think you didn't add any because you were going for a much simpler wallpaper. The text, though simple, isn't my cup of tea. It just doesn't flow with the rest of the wallpaper and the dark, brown tone you've created.

Keep up the great work! This is one of your best pieces yet.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
I really like the second and last ones. The first one is to blury but I love the colouring and lighting on must of em.

KUTGW!

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
The Xavi one is the best of the lot. Great lighting and you've done very well to bring out the player by ever so slightly blurring the background.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Can you make me a wally with the words 'He who controls the past commands the future, he who commands the future conquers the past' in a nice way please thanks..

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Can you make me a wally with the words 'He who controls the past commands the future, he who commands the future conquers the past' in a nice way please thanks..

I am sorry . I am busy these days with my studies and classes so not doing any requests :crying

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I really like the Broad avatar. Great lighting and the color tone looks just perfect.

I also really like the signature. It's a fantastic manip. I love what you've done with the faces. Once again, the lighting is spot on.

Keep up the great work!

Users who are viewing this thread