Shantanu's Graphic New Sig and Wallpapers-Request On-New Fabregas and Essien sig..

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok thanks for that. I have had the same WP for ages just the normal Windows XP one. I am happy to hopefully get a decent one on my computer.

Symonds wallapaer coming up

Symonds wall
92900460ua3.jpg

Last edited:

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Like the symonds wallpaper. As KX said though, the text could be better. The render could also have some effects to as it looks rather bland at the moment.

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer
It is a different pic is it not. Well if it is not how did you get rid of the gettyimages text. Or did you get the pic from cricinfo. i dont care if it is a different pic TBH.

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Thats a great siggy! Only 2 things need to be improved. The text needs to be a little bigger, and the render looks stretched! Everthing else is spot on!

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
We have found out recently that shantanu_rooney has ripped the signature he used for the graphics competition. Not only does this break the competiton rules but the forum rules as well. The moderators have decided that part of the punishment is that this thread will be closed until we feel suitable that he has done his punishment.

Users who are viewing this thread