Shev's weekly colomn

What are you going to do this festive season?

• Going on holiday

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Staying at home

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Shev's weekly column

F-OFF

Have you ever wondered how it would feel like if you only had Friday off? Just sitting at home and doing nothing while your colleagues got to work them selves to death!! If only it was so easy. I tried to do this a few times, but it?s hard when you are your own boss, sometimes it feels like I have a split personality, that brings me to good question, if a person with multiple personalities holds himself at gunpoint is it referred as a hostage situation?

I know this won?t be possible to get Friday off at school or Work, but if you could what would your reason be, why do you think you deserve to get F-OFF, tell us, what would you be doing if you had F-OFF?

As for Duff?s comment, I?m a lady charmer, lol, nah me and Carmen love each other, Matthew leave her alone I know you getting horny somewhere again, rather stick to that girl working at the Maccas or something.

Goodness gracious it?s a relief to be on holiday, I went through hell and back during this year, I had to visit Egypt, Denmark , Mozambique, Botswana, I moved to Namibia and now to top it all , I might be moving over to Germany next year hence I accept a job proposition from Mittalsteel in the UT field

I like this new Idea about cricsim on Planet, nice touch to it and people tell my why is Kev working his bud of to get people in that chatroom, come on don?t be slouches join the fun start chatting away with some of the mods in planet, have fun, anyway Kev nice job so far on the whole chat room thingy

By the Way Youthcluster will issue its next release on Thursday so go there and download the Podcast you won?t be sorry plus Duff does an official interview with me asking me why I like to be referred to as the ?Self Proclaimed King Of Comedy? Hope you enjoyed reading as much as I liked typing this

Cheers and remember to keep on the flip side of live

Last edited:

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
ah god you'r right, I made a huge mistake, I posted this in the wrong section, it's should have been on general, Im sorry, but can someone please ship it for me?

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
moved to general forum

eliminat0r

Club Cricketer
Well this festive season i am going up the coast to Queensland to bathe in the nice hot sun, see the pretty ladies and then come back to crappy NSW where the weather sucks.

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Well I'll be making the most of a mostly noisy and cluttered holiday. Builders are in doing most of the house, so over christmas we will have a lekker place to stay in.

Users who are viewing this thread