Shoaib Banned/Sued Saga

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Naseem Ashraf has just revealed in a press conference moments ago that the Pakistani fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar will be banned for five years from all Pakistani cricket. He informed that the cricketer was already on a 2 year probation following an incident between himself and Mohammad Asif where the latter was assaulted by Akhtar. According to Ashraf, Shoaib was warned time and again that any slip up would see him out of the game for some time, and the cricket board has now unanimously decided that enough is enough.

Having said that, apparently Akhtar will be able to play cricket anywhere else in the world, including IPL.

More to follow as the story unfolds.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Ahahaha. April fools.... :|

You're about the only one yet to go past 12.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
He's in the US so it's still before 12.
My favourite part of April Fool's day is people dismissing as jokes stories that turn out to be true. This might just be one of those...

Highlander999

ICC President
NOOOOOOOO :o I finally fell for an April Fool. I survived so long as well :brickwall. I actually believed that :(

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Again, its not my fault all the online news sources are slow. Even Geo News isn't reporting it yet on their site and they showed the press conference live!

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's true just saw it on Sports Tonight

Users who are viewing this thread