Show us your Cricket Bat(s)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
Buy it online, from the Kookaburra online shop, I have a link, I'll get it in a sec.

I'm thinking of buying an MB Malik Sher, those look quite powerful!

trinidevil69

Club Cricketer
i still liek to have the bat in my hands befoire i buy it.... buh if they allow returns thats great

the only problem is that i jus got a brand new bat.... so that should tke me thru dis season

Lucky

International Cricketer
trinidevil69 said:
i still liek to have the bat in my hands befoire i buy it...

Yes, You MUST ALWAYS Pick up and get the "feel" of the bat before purchase. Visiting a store is the best thing to do and not ordering online. Even though it might be your weight preference, you might not get the right feeling when you pick it up. I made that mistake when I got my Phoenix :rolleyes:

trinidevil69

Club Cricketer
i LOVE the phoenix.... its beautifuly balanced... love the pick up... and weights nice

it cud b a lil lighter... but that the lightest the make them in... and also the grains could of been a little better...

but no complaints

knocking it in.... its sounding and feeling beautiful rite now... mid to mid high meat, only thing i dont liek is tha toe is really dead... im afriad of digging out those yorkers rite now

Lucky

International Cricketer
The ones for the new season are available in 2"6 now aren't they? What weight do you have? I got the 2"8. Gray-Nicolls Bats do not have the same quality or grains as Kookaburra bats do (There are more blemishes on GN bats) :p Kookaburra has better quality at a cheaper price:p

langerrox

International Coach
Lucky said:
The ones for the new season are available in 2"6 now aren't they? What weight do you have? I got the 2"8. Gray-Nicolls Bats do not have the same quality or grains as Kookaburra bats do (There are more blemishes on GN bats) :p Kookaburra has better quality at a cheaper price:p
all bats are in the same cost bracket.. and grade 1 GN willow is superior to Kookas

Justin Langer

School Cricketer
At the moment i have a gray nicolls predator: limited edition and that has a really good feel its powerful , light and has a balanced pickup

Previous Bat: Kookaburra Belta : I loved the handle of it : nice and light and fairly powerful

trinidevil69

Club Cricketer
i got the impression that the predator wud b bottom heavy.. buh i never felt one.....
just thought symonds style suits a bottom heavy bat... lower meat

langerrox

International Coach
trinidevil, The predator doesnt have a lower meat, its all over the bat:p nah its middle-high meat, Not low:(

Wildwil

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Drewska said:
I just ordered my GM Duelist today, should come in about 10 days. Now I can hit like Harmison ;).
:eek: wow fantastic stuff drew.Where did you order it and for how much?You probably don't hit hard if you hit like Harmison;)

trinidevil69

Club Cricketer
ooh ok im probably confusing it with the Laser..
the laser is slightly bottom heavy
feels some what like my longbow titanium

loved that bat... its jus hte meat is lower.. good for driving.... hence a lil bottom heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread