Shravan's Signatures and Wallpapers(Requests:Off)

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I could not add text to this wallpaper because I do not know how to put text in front of every image.

for some reason it came out blurry. I probably stretched the images too much.

Attachments

• ballackklose.jpg
    ballackklose.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 105

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Your wallpapers are definatley improving, especially the last two. But I do think they suffer from too many effects, If you are going use special effects use only one or two and perhaps also lessen the amount of people in your wallpapers, maybe one only on the right hand side, leaving the left side plain, remember icons will be over the top of these and a simpler less cluttered desktop always looks better. But good work anyway.

One more tip is to use imageshack to upload your images, then use the thumbnail for forums link in your post. This puts a small icon into your post and when it is clicked a new window opens with the image automatically scaled for the viewers screen resolution. It makes it much nicer to view, personally I hate having to use the scroll bars to see big images posted here.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
This is a wallaper I made following Oliver Kahn's reitrement.

Attachments

• olikahn copy.jpg
    olikahn copy.jpg
    409.5 KB · Views: 87

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
It was because I could not find a big picture of him so I stretched a smaller one.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Is this ok?:

Attachments

• oliver kahn.jpg
    oliver kahn.jpg
    412.9 KB · Views: 70

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Ya this one slightly looks much better.. that picture of Kahn in the middle.. is he bleading or what?

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I thought it would show that he has gone through so much throughout his career. Be it the barmaid scandal or be it the fact that he was made number 2.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
make me 1 says 'Zidane was greatest'. and good work.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Zain no offence but that signature of yours gives me a headache! its too fast mate!

Users who are viewing this thread