Shravan's Signatures and Wallpapers(Requests:Off)

Nice work mate, effects are good and I like the simple bg. I still think it needs some colour layers and grunge textures on multiply though. Good sig though, text is nice as well :)

OoO, i like the text a lot! and the Background on the left of the render's is nice.

The main front render is too dark and i dont like the lighting over the top, and the render behind is a little to visable for it to work.

Its a 10/10 sig, you just need to sort a few things out, but the text, i mean, woah!

Oh yes I like that one. The text is sensational. I don't really like the render though, I would have had it a bit brighter. Great effects.

Well done. 9/10

Sreesanth sig:

sreesanth_signature3.jpg

The render is a little too pale for my liking but the brushes around it and the background are NICE!!

I'm not too much a fan of the text, but you could easily work on that!

9/10, good work, you haven't made a great deal of Signature type graphics lately, you've concentrated on WP's, so its good to see you expanding.

nice fx on that one mate...maybe blend him a bit more in the BG...text can be much better though...

Yeah, the text was more slapped on than worked on; didn't spend too much time on it.

wA-Wa nice work, The stuff on the player render is amazing. more then a Decent background too.

Really nice, I love the effects and the colouring. The render could look better and there could be more focus on the render. The text is nice, and I just really like this overall, your best imo :) I really suggest that you post more of your work and start posting on footyarts. Trust me, you will improve you graphics no end shrav ;)

Lovely. The background looks great, loving the textures. The text looks great as well and ovarall it looks a great sig.

10/10

Users who are viewing this thread