Staff Member
Wild Force
--
S--I--M--O--N--'--S------G--F--X------T--H--R--E--A--D

--
2018 Edition

---------------------------

12 January 2018

Okay, so Photobucket completely screwed me over and hid 5 years worth graphics behind a paywall, so I no longer have an index. It'll be an absolute pain to look for my indexed stuff and upload them all into imgur and then here, so here's what I'll do:
This
link is to my Photobucket account. I have most of my graphics on this account, and you can browse through the thumbnails using the link. If you want to use any of them, send me a PM with the link, and I will download the image and send it to you. In my time of peak activity in 2013-14 I kinda organized my avatars/signatures/wallpapers from then into their respective albums so they should all be there. TheSimonHQ's Bucket (very cool™ I know) has my newer stuff from 2015-17, some random images I assume were for cricket leagues, and then a bucketload (haha) of my older stuff that goes as far as my Cricket 07 stuff (as much as I dislike that forum, that stuff was what made me kick off and tbf I made some nice kits :p).

Photobucket isn't comprehensive, mind, and there are a few stuff I had uploaded on this site, imgur and tinypic in the past. The imgur and PC stuff should still be there in the thread if you browse through, not so sure about tinypic. Worry not! If you have a vague memory of something I made in the past, or see comments on an artwork that isn't there in the thread, shoot me a PM bc there's a 99% chance I have it with a PSD and all! There are a few things I might not have uploaded from PCGMC Season 7 - if you notice something like that and want them uploaded, just post in the thread and I'll post them when I see your post. What's remaining in the index are things I hadn't uploaded to Photobucket, and thumbnails for my wallpapers. Sorry for the mess - hope you enjoy browsing the thread/album nonetheless! :)

Above: collab with Aggz. Below: collab with Anish.

^Click on the thumbnails, then click on 'Download' in the bottom-right corner to get full-sized images.^

I claim no ownership of images used in any of the artworks. Everything is free to use in accordance with PlanetCricket plagiarism rules.
Indexed works are only my best. Browse through the thread for more, and also banners and logos.

Last edited:

hkkh97

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good start bro,with a little practise and watching some tuts you will grow fast :D

SiriusBlack

Staff Member
Wild Force
Check out the new sets! I'm afraid they're not as great as others' as I'm still new. I'm quite happy with some of them though...

----------

The 'Awesome Sticker' was done with a tutorial.

Zhuorb

International Coach
This one, I believe? :p

----------

A good try, but you miss something that makes stuff look beautiful. All your works are good, please try to do that extra bit and you'll do wonders, I'm sure!

SiriusBlack

Staff Member
Wild Force
This one, I believe?

yep

----------

A good try, but you miss something that makes stuff look beautiful. All your works are good, please try to do that extra bit and you'll do wonders, I'm sure!
I say that to myself each time I complete something. But I never find out what that extra bit is.. :(

----------

I know all my works are decent, but not great... can someone please tell me how can I make them great?

Users who are viewing this thread