no1_NZ_fan's Graphics <<Requests Off>>

N

no1_NZ_fan

I guess. :p

Not much atm since I'm just getting back into the graphics stuff.

Just a sort of album of all my old ****, then! :D:D

posterthang.jpg

snowycanyon.jpg

8thRender.bmp

That's about all that's left after the clearout of my Photobucket account... apart from a few jokey photo edits/manips. :D

otter.jpg

dickchavlololol.jpg

Glancing through the threads it looks a lot different to most (if not all) of the graphics here, so I dunno how they'll be received lol! :D

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
lol. you haven't done match. in fact, it doesn't look like you're done anything to the landscape ones. no offence, but these all look random.

N

no1_NZ_fan

I knew these wouldn't be well received here! Only hassan has understood. :(

GN I'd appreciate it if you gave me a little more comment than "What's with the landscapes?"... to me that seems a little... idk... lackluster, perhaps even rude. I know it's only the internet, but I don't like your tone! :D

I haven't done anything with the landscapes other than make them:

http://www.planetside.co.uk/terragen/

Although I s'pose you'd need to use the program yourself to actually give judgement about the graphic in the context of the program.

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
I knew these wouldn't be well received here! Only hassan has understood. :(

GN I'd appreciate it if you gave me a little more comment than "What's with the landscapes?"... to me that seems a little... idk... lackluster, perhaps even rude. I know it's only the internet, but I don't like your tone! :D

I haven't done anything with the landscapes other than make them:

http://www.planetside.co.uk/terragen/

Although I s'pose you'd need to use the program yourself to actually give judgement about the graphic in the context of the program.

Well, it seems very...different. I'm sure with time you'll improve. Landscapes just isn't my thing.

N

no1_NZ_fan

Improve at what? Improve by starting to enjoy making boring sigs over and over again, grunge brushes scan lines and all?

Why would I want to when I can do so much more interesting stuff?

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Those 'boring' graphics ade by everyone else look far better and more original than yours

hassan

International Coach
in case you are saying the things we make are worse than what you make. Mate let me tell you that the things you have posted is so easy that anyone can do it

hassan

International Coach
oh actually m just gonna delete my post.dont want to ruin my image for an arsehole like u... muthafuka

Users who are viewing this thread