Honest Review

cricfan11

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Since you are so honest, let me be a little honest here.. it is people like you and oh there are plenty the reason behind getting a mediocre game every 2 years. It is because people like you who have accepted that a step up (which C24 is not even), is more then enough and justified for a $60 game that is not even functioning well.

Check this thread out https://www.planetcricket.org/forums/threads/an-open-letter-to-bigantstudio.118042/ same concerns listed in 22, same concerns listed in 24.

So if this is not the perfect game which you too agree on (Thank god the sense previals), this should not be a $60 release. This at best was a $20 DLC edition to C22.
And how does it become okay to be mean who is simply posting their honest review. He/She paid the price for the game using their money and posted an honest review. Are we like not allowed to comment here if we do like the game? Didn’t get that memo.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Updating my review after the new XBOX Patch
  1. Game is definitely much more better.
  2. Some of the things I saw when I first purchased the game does not exist anymore in terms of bugs and nuances.
  3. Few issues still persists now that did not exist before the patch and that is upon a wicket falling, there is no reaction from the commentary box at all.
  4. This version of the game is what they should have released on Day 1.
  5. People would have been much more happier with THIS version of the game compared to what they released.

I am hoping the game can be more refined and made even better in 3-5 more patches.

Updated review 2/5.

They still lose 1 point for commentary issues, 1 point for the delay of patch and 1 point for all the existing bugs.

jacqueskallis

County Cricketer
Major problem/Habit of Big Ant Studios now days is they leave major portion of game fix for after release patches... Some may argue they are small gaming company etc, but my question is why should you put hands on 5-6 projects, where you still struggle to do one proper release...

Cricket loving Idiot in me buy the game for good experience, but end up as game Beta tester...
Just curios to know. Have they fixed all these problems yet and should I buy it now? :D

Kunal Soni

School Cricketer
I still play cricket 22 on PS5. I don't see a need to switch to C24 if there are so many bugs and annoying commentary etc. But I'm considering switching just for the academy players, teams etc. Do you guys think it's worth switching to C24?

Users who are viewing this thread