More Key Features

Van Nostrand

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
That's the point. Bill Lawry is one who can make up even when the match isn't interesting. Such is his style.

Nah Bill is terrible. Way over the top when he doesn't need to be. And very biased towards Australia (I'm Australian).
Tony Greig would've been the best. Was easily the best commentator going around.
Mark Nicholas is well suited to video games (C07) and should do a good job.

vaibhavtewatia

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Nah Bill is terrible. Way over the top when he doesn't need to be. And very biased towards Australia (I'm Australian).
Tony Greig would've been the best. Was easily the best commentator going around.

Though Tony Greig was never biased, he used to be an over-excited man everytime.
Anyways, it's a personal opinion, but Bill Lawry with Tony Greig used to be a fantastic duo. :(

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Though Bill's commentry was biased to the Aussies,its nice.I am an Indian but i find nothing wrong being biased to the Mighty Aussies.Afterall they deserve everything in cricket.HAIL PUNTER Ponting-The Demi God Of Modern Day Cricket!

kingoffuel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Though Bill's commentry was biased to the Aussies,its nice.I am an Indian but i find nothing wrong being biased to the Mighty Aussies.Afterall they deserve everything in cricket.HAIL PUNTER Ponting-The Demi God Of Modern Day Cricket!

The Mighty Aussies? Have you been following their progress lately? Their performances have been the worst from an Aussie cricket team in many years. April Fool's joke? I will agree with you about Bill Lawry's commentary, it is bias at times but still very entertaining.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
The Mighty Aussies? Have you been following their progress lately? Their performances have been the worst from an Aussie cricket team in many years. April Fool's joke? I will agree with you about Bill Lawry's commentary, it is bias at times but still very entertaining.

I think Bill Lawry was in the 2005 and 2007 Lara games? I could be wrong... But that's pretty rare.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Someone paid like billions of dollars for the TV rights for it: It would seem ungrateful not to just sit in my pants and watch it on TV. :D

Chief you don't have time to watch IPL as the ashes is coming, real
cricket guys not the popcorn version of cricket.:p

Also if anyone is interested there is a interview with the trickstars owner
Tony parkes on N4G, about cricket,ashes 2013 and well the future of cricket
as a game and video game.p.s there is no new news or screens so don't
get your hopes up, he does say we should have more news in a few weeks.:yes

Trickstar Games on taking Cricket globally through games | N4G

D

Dutch

Thanks for the heads up....not quite sure why the Big Ant cricket screen shot is in there!!

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Thanks for the heads up....not quite sure why the Big Ant cricket screen shot is in there!!

Yeah i thought the same, ic2010 screen sure, i guess they had no
other choice. Still a nice read about the future of games and cricket.:yes

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
DD: Finally, what games are you playing at the moment?
TP: The awesome Walking Dead series from TellTale Games. Love the TV show and love the game. Also the latest "Ashes Cricket 2013" build which looks awesome!

Lucky man :(

nigelmaz

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The bit of news from the interview that I wasn't aware of is that there are licenses for ALL main kit manufacturers.
I recall in previous cricket games there was no slazenger bats or puma bats other games.

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India

Yes,i follow cricket very closely.Yes Aussies are bad now,but its just a matter of time.Lets give the Mighty Australians some time.They will be back.They will conquere the 2015 WC in their own backyard.

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
Yes,i follow cricket very closely.Yes Aussies are bad now,but its just a matter of time.Lets give the Mighty Australians some time.They will be back.They will conquere the 2015 WC in their own backyard.

Not so fast mate. I would have loved to put a meme here though :P

But I wonder which of the two developers is gonna grab the licences to that tournament.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Chief you don't have time to watch IPL as the ashes is coming, real
cricket guys not the popcorn version of cricket.:p

Also if anyone is interested there is a interview with the trickstars owner
Tony parkes on N4G, about cricket,ashes 2013 and well the future of cricket
as a game and video game.p.s there is no new news or screens so don't
get your hopes up, he does say we should have more news in a few weeks.:yes

Trickstar Games on taking Cricket globally through games | N4G

Nice interview. Deserves its own thread really.

Users who are viewing this thread