More Key Features

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
What exactly is the difference between Licensed and unlicensed stadiums? Is there any difference in stadium build/name/sponsors?

Good question, like the players just not as big a deal.
The wacca in perth would be licenced, so the name will be
wacca, where in say india they will say the city not the name for the ground.

A bigger question would be how many stadiums this time, ashes 2009 and
ic2010 where like 19 and 22 if i remember right, i would love around 30 this time.

----------

The 2 patches were both open beta. Transmission studios shut down before they could be officially released. So only PC players can use it.

Did you play ic2010, which was better patched ashes 2009 or ic2010
in gameplay, i still enjoy ic2010 and hope ashes 2013 will be a big step
up from it.

ahmad

Club Cricketer
Mimicking players is a real good feature, i think. I wonder if Chief gives us some more info. on that. Like, who could we mimic? Key players?

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Did you play ic2010, which was better patched ashes 2009 or ic2010
in gameplay, i still enjoy ic2010 and hope ashes 2013 will be a big step
up from it.

I don't own a console so no. But I did try it for a few minutes in a gaming centre before changing to Uncharted 3. :D

kingoffuel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Unless the fourth is Danny Morrison, there is no need :P

He would be a great addition to the team... unfortunately only Eng and Aus are licensed so I don't think they'll include him (if they are going to add more commentators). Our best hope at the moment with him as a commentator is Big Ant Cricket. Iconic phrases "the big fella" "see ya later, that one has an astronaut on it" great commentator.

ponnu_2012

School Cricketer
Chief: regarding the commentary, in my opinion, if you are recording it with the game play it will be more fluid rather than recording with the script. also the commentators can do it like they are watching a real match. :yes what about you?

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
He would be a great addition to the team... unfortunately only Eng and Aus are licensed so I don't think they'll include him (if they are going to add more commentators). Our best hope at the moment with him as a commentator is Big Ant Cricket. Iconic phrases "the big fella" "see ya later, that one has an astronaut on it" great commentator.

Totally. His voice adds to the drama. No one I have every heard matched the level of his excitement.

Lionden

Club Captain
It didn't come out in PC.

That's why I never bothered buyin' it. I did try it out on my friend's PS3 and it didn't impress me one bit. Analog power wasn't much effective in IC10. I'm keeping my hopes high for AC13, it should provide us with effective analog power batting system.

I'm expecting unorthodox shots from that 360 degree shot control system.

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
That means you don't seem to have a keen interest in Bill Lawry's voice.

Never heard of him. Unfortunately I'm exposed to commentators who show up on Indian broadcasts. So, IPL brought Danny. He was the sideline commentator for the first season and then grew up to be a superstar :P

vaibhavtewatia

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Never heard of him. Unfortunately I'm exposed to commentators who show up on Indian broadcasts. So, IPL brought Danny. He was the sideline commentator for the first season and then grew up to be a superstar :P

That's the point. Bill Lawry is one who can make up even when the match isn't interesting. Such is his style.

t_kaay

School Cricketer
I don't know if its been mentioned or suggested before, but seeing as the players and commentators are being replicated........what about the umpires??? Are we gonna get licensed umpires? Would be great to see Billy Bowden doing his six signal!!!

Storer11

Club Captain
Looks like a great set of features there! Sounds very promising.

Users who are viewing this thread