More Key Features

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The press release contradicts itself with "completes the commentating line up" being written about Slater.

Gurjot95

National Board President
It will be stupid decision to spend money on more than 3 commentators considering how we all are sacrificing other important elements due to this issue. Sorry but it won't make any sense to me.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm ok with more or the 3 they have already, would love to see
taylor or botham vs ian chappel :lol.
If we are getting to know the commentary team, the rest should be not
to far away.:spy

Chief just wondering is the behind camera view from ic2010 in ashes, if you
can answer that would be great.:D:D

sahilnatu

Club Captain
Unless the fourth is Danny Morrison, there is no need :P

:lol I seriously think that somewhere, sometime, some game must pick him up for commentary. And, show a couple of shots of the commentary box just for those one-brow-raised-and-eyes-popping-out expressions of his! :p

srk121

International Coach
:lol I seriously think that somewhere, sometime, some game must pick him up for commentary. And, show a couple of shots of the commentary box just for those one-brow-raised-and-eyes-popping-out expressions of his! :p

No doubt he is a great commentator. But I hope they have not spent too much on commentary itself.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Being the ashes my guess if there is any more then they will be
from aus or eng. I don't think chief will answer anyway.
Nothing from the licence part of the game.:noway

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Key Features:
Totally Dynamic Game play - no game is ever the same.

Good thing, if it's true - but we've heard that sort of PR speak before.

Live Pitch - play to the pitch and the changing weather and light condition.

About time, if it is truly dynamic.
NEW Batting - 360 degree control over shot placement and analogue power ? hit the ball EXACTLY where you want it!

I'm pretty sure AC 09 could do that...

NEW Bowling - line and length bowling system that allows the player to experience the choices and interactions that are faced by a real bowler.

We'll see.

NEW Fielding - Complete freedom of fielder positioning and layouts, as well as options for intelligent automatic field placements!

But can the AI play every field; are there any 'go-to' fields to slow the AI down and/or take wickets?

Varied Game Modes - play the complete Ashes Series, as well as exhibition matches, limited overs tournaments and leagues, and test series'.

But still no tours. :facepalm
Top Class Commentary - leading channel 5 (UK) and channel 9 (AUS) host Mark Nicholas, legend David ?Bumble? Lloyd, and leading Aussie commentator Michael Slater.

Sounds good.

Official licenses - England and Australian licensed teams with player likenesses - or play as one of 24 other unlicensed teams. Officially licensed to provide the ultimate in tracking technology.

Great - only two licenced teams again. Hopefully the modders can fix that on PC.

Officially Licensed Kit Manufacturers included

How many?
Licensed Stadiums - includes key England and Australia Ashes stadiums, and unlicensed stadiums from around the world.

See above. :)

Hey - it's a new cricket game, and that's always a good thing. Let's hope they did at least take a look at AC09 PC post patch 2, because that game made more progress towards being a truly realistic cricket game than any I've played.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
^^^^
What is that AC09 patch on PC which people talk about? Was that patch released by game publishers/developers or by someone from Planetcricket community? If it was indeed released by games devs/publishers why wasn't it done for other platforms (PS3 & Xbox 360)? All the other games have regular updates on these platforms all the time (Madden, FIFA etc.) for rosters and minor tweaks so they could very well have done the same.

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^^^^
What is that AC09 patch on PC which people talk about? Was that patch released by game publishers/developers or by someone from Planetcricket community? If it was indeed released by games devs/publishers why wasn't it done for other platforms (PS3 & Xbox 360)? All the other games have regular updates on these platforms all the time (Madden, FIFA etc.) for rosters and minor tweaks so they could very well have done the same.

The 2 patches were both open beta. Transmission studios shut down before they could be officially released. So only PC players can use it.

Users who are viewing this thread