Simply Stunning Catch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Simply Stunning Catch! - watch and enjoy :)

This was just posted on the site I'm a mod at, quite simply one of the most amazing catches ever!

As the comment says at the bottom of the clip could so easily have been lost in obscurity, so check it out, happens in an Aussie State game,

**LINK REMOVED**
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xncRJEUbET0&search=cricket

Last edited by a moderator:

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
No probs mate, I'm just passing on the link, In my opinion this tops Mathew Sinclairs catch for New Zealand a few months back, which in itself was awesome.

hondeyho

International Cricketer
WHAT A CATCH! Absolutely amazing, that is certainly the best catch I've ever seen by far.

irottev

School Cricketer
Definatly does top that catch.

I think he make sit a lot more amazing then it is by making a lot of movement. Though its really hard to see. Amazing all the same.

irottev

School Cricketer
I really don't know how he did hold it. I don't know how he came up without a skrewed sholder. That really didn;t look good. lol, its good he came up in one piece and with the ball still in his hand. wow.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Ah well, glad you lads got to see it, I didn't realise it counted as copyright violation :( Being hosted on the same place as many other videos I kind of assumed it was ok.

Someone may as well remove the post, since it's pretty useless now, unless people want it described to them lol...

Or unless in the same way Top Gear advertise their website.... Go to the same place Drewska posted a video earlier about "screaming at its best" and search for cricket... hopefully you'll find it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread