Since ic 2010 will not be released on pc.

jm21250

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The pirates weren't able to install the patches on PC, right? why not release a paid DLC for AC09?

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
^it is not going to happen mate. Buy yourself a console if you have not already got one.

rocketcricket

School Cricketer
it might be a blessing in disguise that it is actually releasing on ps3 and xbox but not on pc ,in case if ic2010 is a failure pc owners won't have to repent for their money.

rocketcricket added 7 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

although it may be a gr8 cricket video game of all times but codies will take time to perfect all the never dying demanding issues of users,because itz very difficult to actually prototype the actual cricket gameplay.

aadhavzone

School Cricketer
i will forget codemasters & pc cricket from now on...:facepalm as i can play only in PC and dont have time to play in any other console...

Last edited:

abhishek88

School Cricketer
well said :clap think pure india is developing more fast than expected so dont push the indians they will push u :yes

D

Dutch

i will forget codemasters & pc cricket from now on...:facepalm as i can play only in PC and dun have time to play on on any other console...

Ah the sweet joys of the depth of English language; Dickens, Elliot, Shakespeare. Luckily they did dun have time!

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
i will forget codemasters & pc cricket from now on...:facepalm as i can play only in PC and dun have time to play on on any other console...

although i quite agree with your statement but you should write

i vill fourgot codamestars and pc crocket frm know on ass i cun pay 1nly inpc and didnt had timing to pay on^2 annie odour consol

aadhavzone

School Cricketer
What has the amount of time you have got to do with anything? Just curious...

i am a Working Pro, playing in laptop wherever i go... so getting Xbox or PS is absolutely helpless for me!

Anyways enjoy cricket gaming guys!

Last edited:

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
yo,yo,yo
i am a working pro
playing on laptop wherever i go
:laugh

poperad09

School Cricketer