Sisku please send meremaining kits. - I need the remaining kits

babai

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Sisku,

Hey great work dude! You srilankan kits is great. I have finishd the unfinished kit that you have send me. Hey! can you just send me the batsman (JPEND~1.TIM) and (I mean to say only the batsmen dress and pads) for remaining nations (Pakistan,SA,NewZealand,Australia,India) as soons as possible. Sisku please finish you kit collection as I think Your kits are too good, Even better than Cricket 2002 kits.

Please mail me the kits for the remainig nations at this addres:
[email protected].

BABAI.

SCHUMY

Club Cricketer
hi there
i haven't finished them, and how did u Fix my bowlers kit, can u explain..........so that i can give it STE to upload ,
and i was doing AUS kit so i will finish one by one
k see ya

SCHUMY

Club Cricketer
yup man i have made some more changes and will finiosh the kits tommarrow and will send it to guys and other fellow BLC players

babai

School Cricketer
Hi Sisku,

I am babai here again. If you have the australian kit (whether in finished or unfinished condtion) please mail it to me. Also you wanted to know how did i finished the srilankan kit. Simply rename pjeng~1.tim to wkindia1.tim . I mean to say that you need to copy the batsman kit to .bmp and rename as bowler and wkkeeper kit and update the same as tim files using tim editor.. This will also solve the name reversal problem in bowlers.

Please do mail me the australian kit as I needs the same urgently.
Please mail me the pads as well.

Keep up the nice work. U are a relly cool kit maker. Please make newzealand,Pakistan,India, SA KITs as well as Bangadesh kit. Also How can u tell me how u make this cool kits.

Thanks,
Babai
mail address : [email protected].

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread