Sohail Studios: International Cricket Patch 2013 Trailer

Do You Like My Faces For Ashes Cricket 2009?

• Total voters
finally i got to see the preview mate nice work on ind pak crowd. but micromax graphics micromax logo not looking hd mate :noway also please use new micromax logo

No Worries, Iam Making Bank Alfalah Jazz Cup! Trying To Make It HD. And What About International Crowd, Which Can Be Used By Everyone?

P.S: What About Mahela Face?

Last edited:
Mobilink Jazz Bank Alfalah Cup Graphic Set:

Mobilink Jazz Bank Alfalah Cup 2012:

os8xed.jpg

INSTALLATION (Credits To Meet For Posting It)

ADBOARDS
1.Open Big Editor(Latest One)
2.Go to this location "stadiums\stadium_name\models\stadium_name.mod el/signage__.dds"
3."stadium_name" refers have the name of stadium,such as sydney,brimingham,etc....... with which you want to replace those adboards.
4.You can replace it with signage 1,2,3 or 4,or in all signage,according to your choice.

STUMP
2.Open location-"AC09/gdata/gdata.wad/global/global.texpack/stump.dds"
3.Replace it with the stumps provided.

ROPE
2.Open location-"AC09/stadiums/sharedtextures/signage/unlicensed/signage.texpack/rope_signage.dds"(You can even replace it with licensed)
3.Replace it with the rope provided.

PITCHAD
2.Open location "AC09/cricketgrounds/type__/any_wear/layer02.model/groundsign_01.dds"
3.So far only types of 3 stadiums have been found,so you need to replace one of the 3 types which have bben found.
4.Wear means "pitch_wear",its according to your choice to replace those wears.
__________________​

Attachments

• mobilink jazz cup.rar
    942.6 KB · Views: 377
2.Open location "AC09/cricketgrounds/type__/any_wear/layer02.model/groundsign_01.dds"
3.So far only types of 3 stadiums have been found,so you need to replace one of the 3 types which have bben found.
4.Wear means "pitch_wear",its according to your choice to replace those wears.

Wat are the 3 stadiums mate????

Well I Know Only About Type 22 Its Antigua Of West Indies. Replace It And If You Want To Check All The Stadiums :)

Stand Up For The Champions Menu Music Patch:

Instructions:

1- Open BIG Editor.
2-Go To Sounds.
3-Go To Music.
4-Replace My File With bl2008_48_24bit.

Attachments

• Stand Up .rar
    4.7 MB · Views: 743
:thumbs great work !
I am enjoying your works mate :thumbs
btw we can replace faces with even black faces......
Replacing the for eg:- black 7.dds can be replaced by the face file and the black 7.sds can be replaced by the same too......... The only problem is that the face becomes a bit bright but it helps in keeping the default asian faces in game because other teams that we have not assigned will not get the faces that we have assigned faces for

Last edited:
Request Of SahidVicky: Zaheer Khan Preview & Download:

(Mate I Tried Many Thing, This Is The Final Result I Got. Sorry if You Dont Like It
:()

205bfbp.jpg

Attachments

• zaherr.zip
    294.4 KB · Views: 109
Badal Do Zamana Music Patch
(One Of The Famous Song Of Cricket)

Instructions:

1- Open BIG Editor.
2-Go To Sounds.
3-Go To Music.
4-Replace My File With bl2008_48_24bit.

Attachments

• Badal Do Zamana.zip
    9.8 MB · Views: 213
Dear Friends, Do Not Hesitate To Request Me Anything. Feel Free To Request,Iam Here Only For You Guys :).

Users who are viewing this thread