Songs

P

pal

B) Do any of the Indians in this forum know of any patriotic and inspirational Indian songs other than the national anthem? It can be from movies and of any language, but I don't want it to be like a couple of old ladies singing some song. I think A.R. Rahman did some album, but I don't remember.... :helpme: :helpme:

R

ricky123

B) yup i have his songs on cd and i also have the song which indians made for cricket 2003 world cup but that is video ,if u guys tell me how to compress it to make it smaller so i can post it. for u .

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ricky, as a long time member of the forum, you should know that a music video does come under copyrighted mateiral, and as such can not be posted on here.

R

ricky123

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Feb 18 2004, 12:44 PM
Ricky, as a long time member of the forum, you should know that a music video does come under copyrighted mateiral, and as such can not be posted on here.
B) it is free

it was a promotional video for the world cup 2003 made by some indian activist and charities.

R

ricky123

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Feb 18 2004, 01:51 PM
Where did you get it from?

There still could be restrictions on it's distribution.
B) i got it from mtv india site but it was last year i dont know they still have it there,

plus if it is against the forum rules ,why should i break the rules ,
i will keep ur advise in my mind when i make such post in future

I

indyan

Originally posted by pal@Feb 18 2004, 04:17 AM
I think A.R. Rahman did some album, but I don't remember....? :helpme:? :helpme:
I think u are talking about BandeMataram(the spelling may be also may be Vandemataram).
That song really rocks.He sings that song at the end of every concert he does.
I think there are actually two parts of the song.

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Originally posted by ricky123@Feb 18 2004, 02:14 PM
i got it from mtv india site but it was last year i dont know they still have it there,
Why don't u post a link to that.

R

ricky123

Originally posted by bharat_88+Feb 22 2004, 07:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bharat_88 @ Feb 22 2004, 07:04 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ricky123
@Feb 18 2004, 02:14 PM
i got it from mtv india site but it was last year i dont know they still have it there,
Why don't u post a link to that. [/b]
B) it was year ago before the world cup, it was for the world cup promo
video

Users who are viewing this thread