South Africa vs Australia 3rd Test 2009

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Dam was thinking of getting both Harris and Prince especially Harris who was in my team until I swapped him for McGain.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was too! but in my case, i dropped Prince and took Katich or Pointing thinking he has been out for a while.. so he might flop :mad

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
I have a good team here, Johnson is my captain, I have Prince, Steyn but missing Harris. Hope Johnson gets more wickets.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
It was either Imraan Khan or Prince for me. I checked their latest statistics and both were in form. Prince actually hit 254 runs in the last match he played, but Imraan Khan is the highest domestic scorer in South Africa, so I chose the last.

And so far Aussie1st strategy of selecting McGain isn't working. Currently he has been hit for 80 runs in 8 overs. :laugh Even in Twenty20's this is bad.

Prince is becoming a problem now. He really needs to get out. He is already on 131 runs.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
ok Kallis! double U, TEE, aaF! he is the captain! he suppose to be under pressure and he suppose to flop! and thats why i dropped him for some 1 who isnt even playing!!:mad

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I was expecting a double century from Kallis. Instead he went out immediately at the start of the day. Anyway, I need some wickets from him now. From Australian's batsmen I would like only Katich and Haddin to score a century and the rest go out cheaply.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
omg omg i just checked my team, and i do NOT have Abe as my skipper??! i thought i did, instead i have JP

it must have been my other FC team in other forum... :mad

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Dam I was thinking of putting Prince in over JP but didn't know the Aus bowlers would go this bad.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Johnson made a century. :mad: And Kallis didn't even get a wicket in the second innings of Australia.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
did you guys forget about this one...that would be nice if you did! DONT score it..i had enough of bottom

Users who are viewing this thread