South Africa VS Kenya - World Series 2005

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

voldemort

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Welcome to the second match of the World Series 2005 between South Africa (Nightprowler) and Kenya (Blink182) at Capetown.

Patches used:
1) Gold?s ODI patch v2.0
2) Runout.exe

Rules:
Players will only bowl.
Home team gets to choose heads or tails and toss winner gets to say batting or bowling.
Be as honest as you can.
50 overs, hard mode

Toss:
Nightprowler choose heads won the toss and elected to bat first.

Conditions:
Hot, Sunny and normal pitch.

Announcement:
Kenya lineup not posted yet.

Links:
To gold?s AI patch
South African Line-up
The World Series 2005 thread.

Good luck to both of the teams!

well goodluck nightprowler

im gonna post my lineup now

well you post your lineup and start the game as well because the first team to bowl starts the match. make sure you set the conditions as said in the first post.

here is my lineup. i have finished my match and will be posting the .sav file soon.
here are the screenshots of south africas innings.

Attachments

• Kenya.zip
    266 bytes · Views: 8
  • Cricket2004 2005-01-28 01-30-47-46.jpg
    Cricket2004 2005-01-28 01-30-47-46.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 73
  • Cricket2004 2005-01-28 01-30-53-01.jpg
    Cricket2004 2005-01-28 01-30-53-01.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
End of 1st Innings

As the First innings ended South Africa are all out at the 48th over with a score of 279. Gibbs (73), Kallis (44) and Rudolph (43) contributed the most to the team. Although Kenya come under the minnows category, Obuya and Ongondo showed a high class performance by bagging 4 wickets each. Kenya have to make 280 runs with a run rate of 5.6

here is the unedited .sav file.

this patch is so hard. good luck nightprowler.

Attachments

• user02.zip
    115.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Ooops, last time I was here, there was no response from Blink182. I have downloaded both files and will start play now, but due to work and school committments, I won't be able to finish. This will be my first match with this patch, so I got my fingers crossed. :D

Ok, forget my last post. I finished the match. Quite a challenge from Kenya in the first few overs, Rudolph's very economic bowling saved SAF. South Africa beat Kenya by 103 runs.

a2ml.jpg

b5ur.jpg

c1pd.jpg

And here is a screenshot of Modi's wicket that I couldn't resist posting.

d3ni.jpg

So that is the end of the First match of Group 'B' South Africa won by a great margin of 103. That puts South Africa on the top of the table for now. Let's see wheather they can stand there long.
p-w-l-d-points
Kenya 1-0-1-0-0
South africa 1-1-0-0-4

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread