Sponsors in Career

woosaah

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I got my first sponsor last night (not sure if that was because of the patch or not) I can't remember what I chose but I chose the one that helped with fatigue as that seems to be hitting my player for a change.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I got my first sponsor last night (not sure if that was because of the patch or not) I can't remember what I chose but I chose the one that helped with fatigue as that seems to be hitting my player for a change.
yes due to patch, also got my first, everyone waiting for their second ;)

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England

yes due to patch, also got my first, everyone waiting for their second ;)
I take it the sponsors only come when you play for a professional league or is it still the club sides.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I take it the sponsors only come when you play for a professional league or is it still the club sides.
no idea when the first ones kick in as i was already in "state" teams by the time the patch came, I have been selected for international but havent played international yet.

Users who are viewing this thread