Spot the Ball Round 5- Results Posted!

P

pcfan123

I hope Mark has not uploaded a real photo on internet yet :p

Its not on the internet, god some people have absolutely no life :facepalm

Just don't play the game if your that desperate and Ill just send you some vCash.

D

Dutch

Its not on the internet, god some people have absolutely no life :facepalm

Just don't play the game if your that desperate and Ill just send you some vCash.

Ah, thanks for the heads up Harmy! I won't waste my time: ho hum, back to my sardine collection: I now have a complete set of North Atlantic Redspots in the category 12 to 16 cm's! Woooohoooo! I will post some screenshots later!

P

pcfan123

All the pictures from now on will be ones that I have taken and are not posted on the internet. If some of you want to waste your teenage days trying to scam and get more virtual cash then feel free, just remember you will remain a virgin forever if you follow that path :spy

D

Dutch

All the pictures from now on will be ones that I have taken and are not posted on the internet. If some of you want to waste your teenage days trying to scam and get more virtual cash then feel free, just remember you will remain a virgin forever if you follow that path :spy

So thats what has happened to me!

Anyway I am enjoying the Spot the ball comp: it is amazing how some peoples lives revolve around this darn place!

*looks at clock; whoops, been on here an hour already*

Gurjot95

National Board President
Its not on the internet, god some people have absolutely no life

You do realize I was the first one to bet on it. Why will I search the pics for virtual cash btw? I posted this so others don't try searching if you have uploaded, I just posted question and you think I am wasting my time in searching?

I well know that there is life behind PC that's why I don't waste time on posting on different threads ;)

Last edited:

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If you will post and say members not so search for pics for winning virtual cash do you really think then they won't search for the pics because you are saying it to them?

Gurjot95

National Board President
If you will post and say members not so search for pics for winning virtual cash do you really think then they won't search for the pics because you are saying it to them?
I was just confirming whether Mark has uploaded the pic or not, if yes then he can remove it so others can't search it :facepalm

Why will I search the pic when I already have put bet?

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

Thank you ^

and FYI the only picture uploaded is the one with all the balls on it, the original is on my hard disk.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hmarka time to settle this. :D

Users who are viewing this thread