Spot the Ball - S3 - Round 10 (cricket) Results posted

P

pcfan123

Round 10 Result :green

Round 10 winners: bcvstheworld, Yogy, send2yaari, Mad

Y3teH.jpg

W0urz.jpg

Spot the Ball Season 3 Standings (After 10/12 Rounds)

MacLovin-7
Abhas-5
Blake -4
Highlander999 -4
darthlewis-4
send2yaari-4
Bounce -3
Pranav -3
Treva -3
Aditya -3
DSB -2
AussieTeam -2
Mad-2
Yogy-2
Yudi -1
Mattfb -1
KKRsGr8st -1
ZoraxDoom -1
blazerix-1
Chewie -1
ursonly11-1
BKB1991-1
CG123 -1
KarachiExpress -1
BKB1991 -1
Akask00 -1
bcvstheworld -1
deathrevenge9-1

Last edited by a moderator:

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Pink is incredibly hard to see... I was staring at the picture for like a minute trying to find the fourth dot :p

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
I might just wait for someone to find it on the internet, it will be pretty easy to tell if someone does, as they will place a massive bet.

P

pcfan123

At which point I will abandon the event and ban that person from Spot the Ball.

Why would you even suggest it? Ive told everyone before not to bring up cheating/potential cheating/ how to cheat, basically anything to do with playing unfairly.

Please shut the fearsome tweak up, and play the game

Aditya

ICC Board Member
I agree with Mark. No need to bring up this topic again. If any member is so stupid that he wants to search a pic on net and place a bet on this event, then I am sorry he really has no life. We place "virtual vcash" on vBookie events not real cash. So, why should anyone search the pic on net and participate in this competition. It's much more enjoying to bet Vcash and then wait for the final result rather than searching on net and spoiling the fun for yourself. Let's play this fairly and enjoy, don't bring this topic again guys. Mark is working so well to run Spot The Ball so at least for his efforts no cheating. :)

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
has to be yellow, the bails are quite high in the air and the middle stump has been unearthed so the ball has hit the middle quite high. unless if it was some fast bowler but then the keeper wouldn't be standing up so i'm confident that its yellow or green? hope the picture is of when the ball hit the stumps.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
In my opinion it is yellow.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
has to be yellow, the bails are quite high in the air and the middle stump has been unearthed so the ball has hit the middle quite high. unless if it was some fast bowler but then the keeper wouldn't be standing up so i'm confident that its yellow or green? hope the picture is of when the ball hit the stumps.
Righto Mr. Cricket :p

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
Can someone explain to me how this works please?
Is each round independent (i.e. do get the appropriate vCash if we get it right in a round)?
Or do we just get a point?

Users who are viewing this thread