Spot the Ball S4 (IC10) - Gazza wins in Sudden Death!

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Shot Gazza! I completely forgot about the prize. You getting it on PS3 or 360? Or do you have neither? :p

Yay at least I got one right!

P

pcfan123

Its the fat kid from the Goonies man! You damn kids and your Pokeman, missing out on the good movies.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
I have neither haha, but a few of my mates have PS3's so it'll be that and playing it at their house.

P

pcfan123

ALso just wanted to say thank you to everyone who played and a special thank you to PlanetCricket admins for giving away an awesome prize!

See you all next Season!

Last edited by a moderator:

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
AAAAAAAAHHHH !NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I wanted to go black!!! WHY WHY WHY!!

ahh tweaking Gazza!! :crying why didn;t i do it. I thought Mark made the black so small on purpose so we go for that.

McLOVIN added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

freaking girly ass Broad made me think twice about black. I thought it would be blue, because of him! :mad:

P

pcfan123

You've been on fire last 2 seasons though Mac, you almost pulled of a miraculous comeback in this one :)

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
I know, I was so close too :( That's why I feel bad. I was down by 2. Then became one of the top by getting 3 in a row. That's why it hurts more, I would rather have 0 now :crying

My international cricket 2010! no!

I am kicking ass next round. White-wash/full house/clean sweep w/e you wanna call it!

D

Dutch

Congrats Gazza! Nice prize! (Great that it is signed!) Well done Mark. Great competitiona s always. Haven't taken part for a while but pop in now and then to have a look! (Peeping Tom and all that!:))

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
See I was 70% black (sounds weird) when I first saw it. Because remember that one time I did my own version of spot the ball after winning season 3? Well when I did that, my ball circle was smaller than the other 1s. But I then that it was one of your trick to trick us.

P

pcfan123

haha sometime you guys look into it too much, I did not even notice it was smaller :laugh

Picture of the prize

7L0Hn.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread