Spot the Ball S5 - Round 2 Results

deathrevenge9

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Flicg!I wanted to place my money on Yellow but placed it on White (the Yellow bar deceived me) :facepalm.
(Can I get the Point for the yellow? I am ready to return the winning amount if its White.)

Last edited:

P Squared

International Coach
For future reference, any mention of cheating/unfair play will earn you a ban. You might not know about what has happened and why there is a 0 tolerance policy for it so I will let this one slide.

Any more nonsense like this and you will be banned from Spot the Ball

I see you have blocked your profile so that I cannot say anything to you. What I'm saying is that before calling anyone retarded first read everything.

P

pcfan123

Shut the fling up already. Stop insulting our intelligence, you're joking after being called out. Maybe you really are flingign retarded.

P Squared

International Coach
:facepalm That was posted that I was joking before you called me retarded. But I deleted that comment since Chewie told me to delete the previous comment and it was in reference to that. You can ask Mod/Admins if you like.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Don't you get it? You cheated. Just accept it and thank Mark for letting you to continue to take part.

P

pcfan123

He could not have cheated, the pictures are on my hard drive :laugh

That is the confusing part, he was just being a prick for no reason.

P Squared

International Coach
Don't you get it? You cheated. Just accept it and thank Mark for letting you to continue to take part.

He could not have cheated, the pictures are on my hard drive

That is the confusing part, he was just being a prick for no reason.

Ok, he attempted to cheat, which is basically the same as cheating.

Things such as this spoil the fun. Get a life people.

I guess that is the gangster thing to do

:facepalm I guess you all dont know the meaning of a joke.

I'm going from this thread.

Before I go, @treva, what should I thank Mark for? Calling me a ******? I don't think so sir.

Last edited:

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
He could not have cheated, the pictures are on my hard drive :laugh

well he could have yes he will never see the exact pic but he could see the same ball from a different angle in another pic

although this is difficult but possible

P

pcfan123

827695461_07f422233f.jpg

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I tried to sort it out by getting him to delete his post but I guess you can see them :p If anything by doing that I was trying to stop him influencing others since they couldn't see it, and in the off chance that it is black bet on it. At the time he posted that there were only 5 bets on black.

Users who are viewing this thread