Spot the Ball Season 4 (IC10 Edition) -Round 1 Results!

Bounce

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
But that doesn't mean the winners of the first round will win the rest of the rounds or some of them. :laugh

P

pcfan123

Bat will be available to win in a different competition on PC, just keep an eye out for the announcements

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Bat will be available to win in a different competition on PC, just keep an eye out for the announcements
How many people asked you about the bat? They are more interested in the bat than the game

Lol, I think I've only got one right in each of the previous seasons. :spy

tables turned?

P

pcfan123

How many people asked you about the bat? They are more interested in the bat than the game

Enough to where I will be editing it out of the picture tomorrow, 2 am and Im off to bed :) (work at 7 tomorrow!)

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That's not cheating. It's simple you have to place a bet so that if your guess is correct you get 1 point. By just posting that the correct answer is pink does not mean that if it's indeed pink, you win.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
They are not written anywhere. But that's how vBookie works. Suppose a vBookie event is created and you post in that vBookie event thread that 100k on x team or x player and your guess is correct but you forgot to bet on the player or team. Then will you say that you won? It's simple you didn't place a bet on this event you do not win. By just posting it's pink does not mean that you win.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread