Sri Lanka in England 2011

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
To be honest I didn?t see English bowlers walking over sri lankan battig line up, as many of us predicted!!! Might be little tuff for England then they anticipated

No one quetioned SL's batting ability. It's the bowling without Murli, Vaas and Malinga that's going to come under fire, and see if they have what it takes to remove 20 English wickets.

Just saw the replay of the Tremlett delivery to Pranavitana. Nice seam movement.

lewissaffin

Club Cricketer
Jimmy Anderson has looked potent since the first ball yesterday. His lengths are the only thing you could criticise - but you could criticise that of every English seam bowler. Chris Tremlett has looked very good as well.

Stuart Broad has struggled for pace as the game has progressed and he doesn't look to be on the same level as Anderson and Tremlett.

Graeme Swann has been his usual probing self but nothing out of the ordinary.

You get the feeling that if Jayawardene continues on to three figures, Sri Lanka will be in control. Can't really see them getting 20 wickets but then I thought they'd be all out for 250 so...

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I feel 320 for 5 runs at the end of day will be a good score for SL. The english bowler other then Anderson have not looked threating and Anderson too for some deliveries :)

cricket_icon

International Cricketer
a pretty good score so far from SL. if they can get to 400 it will be difficult for the english batsmen. i see this possibly being a draw, then again SLs bowling may be very weak. we wil soon find out.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
England have given their everything imho , they've been very very unlucky. Only Broad has been crap but even he's been unlucky at times . The umpires made one or two decisions in favor of SL , something that could have been given either way .

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
into the walking wickets now. but a score over 400 is excellent from sri lanka, prassana has been brilliant, when you're playing 5 bowlers you really need your batsman to contribute.

inexperienced bowlers but a 5 man attack none the less.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
not bad !!! just 30 runs less, lets see how good ENG bats :spy
Hopefully he compensates that 30 run shortage of SL's predicted total with 30 runs extra for England . :p

Ohh and Strauss is now facing Dilshan , someone he quite wont be happy to bat against .

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I feel England will bat out without any wicket. The pitch is seaming some what but dont see SL taking wickets today.

Lassana Dias

Club Cricketer
I feel England will bat out without any wicket. The pitch is seaming some what but dont see SL taking wickets today.

lol, they just did :thumbs

At this stage, Sri lanka have more control of the match then England !!! you need to do lot better then this if you want to be the worlds number 1

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers