Sri Lanka in England 2011

darthlewis1

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Strauss seems kind hearted after this decision to add only 6 runs to the total solely for Bell's century. C'mon England , you did it four times against pakistan last year , just do it one more time of dismissing the Lankans for a score less than 100 . I can but dream . :p

Well there is a slight chance of Sri Lanka being bowled out and England winning atm with the score at 38-4.

----------

Make that 43-6. Two wasted reviews by the Sri Lankans, what is the point in reviewing a delivery when there is clearly an edge and sometimes batsmen don't feel edges but that was a thick edge.

----------

haha 43-7 now.

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
This is brilliant bowling from Swann and Tremlett.
An innings defeat awaiting SL?

----------

ooooo
SL in complete trouble.I never expected them to give this type of performance.:lol

darthlewis1

Club Captain
What people were calling one of the worst matches of all time has become one of the most amazing wins of all time. What is it with England and teams being bowled out for under 100.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Strauss seems kind hearted after this decision to add only 6 runs to the total solely for Bell's century. C'mon England , you did it four times against pakistan last year , just do it one more time of dismissing the Lankans for a score less than 100 . I can but dream .:p

Hell yeah , hell yeah , hell yeah (directed toward all anti-England supporters)
England without Anderson have just pulled an absolute rabbit outta the hat !!!

i just love Cardiff man !!!! :p

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
This was the ****test performance but taking nothing away from them it was a brilliant bowling display

Last edited by a moderator:

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
And where is that maniac who was talking about Swann's bowling abilities against top oppositions ??

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
Ooooohkkkkayyy...I've got no doubt now that this will possibly be India's biggest challenge ever.

----------

And where is that maniac who was talking about Swann's bowling abilities against top oppositions ??

Graham Swan is a freak...how can someone be so good? :p

Highlander999

ICC President
Where is that pillock cricketlover now? :lol Stunning stuff by the bowlers today, especially considering we only had 3 lol. Loved this comment on cricinfo,

"After witnessing what just happened. The picture of the england slip cordon in the cricinfo gallery for this match sends shivers down my spine. This team may very well be on their way to be number one. Watch out India. Theyre coming. From an indian fan."

Can't wait for India to come over. Everyone said how formidable the SL batting is and how over-rated England's bowling is, well it only took 1 test for those critics to be proved wrong. Obviously India will provide a much bigger challenge, but damn it's going to be a good summer for cricket fans around the world :thumbs

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
England won't beat India . Keep your delusions to yourself.

And rankings is faulty in the sense that how Swann is no.1 spinner in the world ? Both Anderson and Swann played against weakest pakistan and WI team in England, took lots of wicket and climbed on rankings.
Here ranking system is faulty. Players from no.1 team are expected to bowl like Mcgrath and Warne.

So what are SL batsmen? weakest?:rolleyes
This pitch was flat , but England did make the ball talk , Anderson in the first innings followed by Tremlett & Swann in the 2nd .

Lassana Dias

Club Cricketer
hope same thing would happend to india !!!! IPL is killing cricket.... and India will have to be resposible for killing this beautiful game :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread