Sri Lanka in Pakistan

What will be the possible series outcomes?

• Pakistan wins 2-0

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Pakistan wins 1-0

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Sri Lanka wins 1-0

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Sri Lanka wins 2-0

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

djkay

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
fardin said:
wait tell you see pakistan bat' pakistan is way better then sri lanka' and i can tell you that inzi will go for a big knock once he get's his eye on the ball' then he will stay there for longer period.

I'm not trying to offend any Paki's, but SL do have a way better line-up than Pakistan. I mean this win just proves that.

But I'm sure the Pakistan would def wont go down fighting in the next match. It will be a good one. Can't wait.

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
djkay said:
I'm not trying to offend any Paki's, but SL do have a way better line-up than Pakistan. I mean this win just proves that.

But I'm sure the Pakistan would def wont go down fighting in the next match. It will be a good one. Can't wait.

i agree with you djkay' sri lanka has a better line up then pakistan' but look at the experience' all i can see in pakistani line up youhana and inzi' but look at sri lankan line up' sanath'sangakkara; and many more man' this was the first test match' wait for the 2th one' i am sure pakistan will bat well and also bowl well despit losing sami' but i think they will come back strongly. :cheer

fardin

vibs89 said:
OMG!!! sri lanka won man damn yo!!!!!!!!!

dont be so over confident vibs i am sure india will lose the test match againts aussies

rahulk666

International Cricketer
fardin said:
dont be so over confident vibs i am sure india will lose the test match againts aussies

What has Pak losing to SL have anything to do with Ind-Aus series? :mad :eek:

rahulk666

International Cricketer
Veteran wicket-keeper Moin Khan has been dropped from the Pak squad for the second test match against SL. He will be replaced by 22 year old Kamran Akmal.

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
Why dropped? kamran Akman isn't that the bearded guy that get's out on 3 runs? USELESS is he if u ask me!!!! :p

rahulk666

International Cricketer
h-mAin said:
Why dropped? kamran Akman isn't that the bearded guy that get's out on 3 runs? USELESS is he if u ask me!!!! :p

According to Inzi and team management: "Moin khan has been given many chances in ODI's and test matches and still he has been out of the form, and hence he has been replaced by young wicket-keeper Kamran Akmal"

I do not which bearded guy you are talking about but Kamran Akmal played in Samsung test series against Ind in Pak last year and as far as I remember he is not bearded.

Rangeela

International Coach
probable squad for 2nd Test

Pakistan (probable) 1 Imran Farhat, 2 Yasir Hameed, 3 Asim Kamal, 4 Inzamam-ul-Haq (capt), 5 Yousuf Youhana, 6 Shoaib Malik, 7 Abdul Razzaq, 8 Kamran Akmal, 9 Riaz Afridi, 10 Rana Naved-ul-Hasan, 11 Danish Kaneria.

Sri Lanka (probable) 1 Sanath Jayasuriya, 2 Marvan Atapattu (capt), 3 Kumar Sangakkara, 4 Mahela Jayawardene, 5 Thilan Samaraweera, 6 Jehan Mubarak, 7 Romesh Kaluwitharana (wk), 8 Chaminda Vaas, 9 Rangana Herath, 10 Dilhara Fernando, 11 Lasith Malinga.

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
Ok, maybe it was Asim Kamal the bearded who got out for 3 or something!! :p Exited to see Riaz Afridi and...who is wicket keeping? OMG WHERE IS AKHTAR?? Pakistan is sooo lost!! :(

Rangeela

International Coach
as usual Akhtar is injured again. He has a pain in his right shoulder and will miss the tomm test and Sami is injured as well. Kamran Akmal will be doing keeping.

fardin

oh my god pakistan will be killed with out shoiab/sami' dude sri lankan's must be delighted' because sami and akhtar is not playing dude i am so ****ed off man'

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
oooooooohhhhhhhh then Sri Lanka is goin to win this match
Sri Lanka has this match. Fardin what is wrong man quit using bad words' dude your too young for the words that you are using'

Last edited:

rahulk666

International Cricketer
fardin said:
oh my god pakistan will be killed with out shoiab/sami' dude sri lankan's must be delighted' because sami and akhtar is not playing dude i am so ****ed off man'

well its a chance for Riaz Afridi and Naved ul Hasan. And bowling was never really a problem for Pakistan. they just have to get Jayasurya out early. Jayasurya single handedly won SL the 1st test.

Pakistan should bat well and bowlers will have time and runs to bowl for.

Users who are viewing this thread