No Requests Srini's Works:Finished Working !!!!

How do you rate my works?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abdajinkya

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
David Warner's Kaboom Please! (white grip)

92693.jpg
ivy1.jpg

M.Sreenivasan

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Dear Friends,
I would like to inform you that I am finished with modding for AC09. I would like to take this opportunity to thank my fellow modders who have shown tremendous support to my works and who have complemented me in my works. Finally, I would like to thank the players of AC09 for downloading my bat works, which I hope has brought some originality in the game with the real world. I will still continue to be a member in this forum and comment about the works. Finally, I ask all the modders to continue to develop this game as much as possible as I feel this game is so close to the real world.
So, I request Admin to close my thread and thank you for everything!!! I had a really good time with you all!!!

:cheersThank You:cheers
Yours Sincerely,
M.Sreenivasan

vkmsdsras

Club Cricketer
Dear Friends,
I would like to inform you that I am finished with modding for AC09. I would like to take this opportunity to thank my fellow modders who have shown tremendous support to my works and who have complemented me in my works. Finally, I would like to thank the players of AC09 for downloading my bat works, which I hope has brought some originality in the game with the real world. I will still continue to be a member in this forum and comment about the works. Finally, I ask all the modders to continue to develop this game as much as possible as I feel this game is so close to the real world.
So, I request Admin to close my thread and thank you for everything!!! I had a really good time with you all!!!

:cheersThank You:cheers
Yours Sincerely,
M.Sreenivasan
U r really good

Users who are viewing this thread