SRK's Thread|LORDS STADIUM UPDATE|MEDIAFIRE MIRROR

onikrulz

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wow awesome kits, I'm waiting for when they will be downloadable and a legit method is found, Codemasters should definitely support this and we can have a huge modding community here I've loved the work done by these guys through their previews. If we had a Squad creator we could have made IPL squads and modded jerseys, maybe additional player creator slots would help add other IPL league players to make it realistic. I'm loving this game.

akib

School Cricketer
hey man,please release your completed works.we need these man.we can not wait.we did a awsome job.can u make kits for Bangladesh ,zimbabwe,west indies.and please dnt forget that teams have their different 20-20 and 50 over kits. so please make both of kits for all teams.
i know you can do these.
but mainly please release your works.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
He mate dont force him he can't release his work it is illegal.

shrenik

International Coach
@akib : read the forum rules mate.....cant release it until a legit exe comes out...

@adi : please use punctuation marks...it hardly takes a minute.....without that it's very difficult to understand what you've posted

shrenik

International Coach
Great kits, I really hope we can crack the code for PS3 as well.

thanks mate......but i have no idea about ps3...but i am sure that the kit templates are gonna be same as that of PC version

r1991

School Cricketer
wow!!gr8 work man...hoping to apply to the game soon.

r1991 added 8 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

He mate dont force him he can't release his work it is illegal.
How can some other guy involve in legal work if it is not being approved by Codemasters or transmission games?...It is just for fun that a trial is made to improve the game..there is no such legal or illegal thing about this..If the
Codemasters or transmission games do not make such efforts then why can't we(our experienced guys) make effort..

ksduded

Club Cricketer
wow!!gr8 work man...hoping to apply to the game soon.

r1991 added 8 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

How can some other guy involve in legal work if it is not being approved by Codemasters or transmission games?...It is just for fun that a trial is made to improve the game..there is no such legal or illegal thing about this..If the
Codemasters or transmission games do not make such efforts then why can't we(our experienced guys) make effort..

making mods is not illegal.. the problem is to repackage it in the game you cannot go past the copy protection.... so unless we find a way to repackage it on a non-cracked game..... we can't post it...

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
can we share kit templates??,if yes then SRk please do that for me :)
btw NZ kit,one of the best kit i ever seen :)

shrenik

International Coach
the template is already there on the model.....so it is same for all of us
anyways here's SCG Preview

5lui45.jpg

shrenik

International Coach
Thanks Jimmy......you might get to see some more of this after Wednesday when my exams get over
are you gonna make faces for AC09..?

Last edited:

Mad Snake

International Coach
Thanks Jimmy......you might get to see some more of this after Wednesday when my exams get over
are you gonna make faces for AC09..?

I may in the next few months near the end of the year i dont really know how to get things into the game at the moment and the textures side of things are hard to come by but if things become easier i will, How did you put these kits into the game?

scifa

School Cricketer
Awsome work here are a few pics for u of the new Zealand Kit :)
BlackCapsODIKit.jpg

64552-blackcapsteam.jpg

200px-

I notice on the second pic it as and extra sponser on the belly of the shirt I think this would be cool to have the 20/20 and test kit to if posible I really like the 20/20 kit with the yellow under the arms :) Keep up the awsome work :)

shrenik

International Coach
England's Ashes ODI Kit
343szyq.jpg

shrenik added 15 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Sri Lanka ODI Kit
2myneba.jpg

shrenik added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Lords Preview
1442tti.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread