[Stadium War] Sweeping Changes

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The worldwide government for cricket stadiums, formerly known as the International Regulators of Cricket Grounds, have been renamed to allow players to review decisions made by the game's administrators easier. This new name will be the International Stadium War Council, or ISWC.

The rebranded government have announced sweeping changes to the game, including a new member of the board, manee, however, in a shock move, sacked him shortly afterwards in a dispute with the rest of the board.

More to follow: Friday 20 April 2007 17:00 BST

Last edited:

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok. Now that I am chairman, I will hijack this thread and announce the sweeping changes which will take place.

All teams will be stripped of ?900,000. Why? Because I can...and because that the amount that everyone had meant that they could buy anything without care for the price.

There will be a current standings thread which I hope to get stickied and it will contain the current statistics of each of the stadiums in an easy to read form.

A main thing I will pioneer will be much increased depth and also many many threads, one for each match and some extra adminastrative (sp?) ones.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread