Barmy Army's Predictions for 2009

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
Online Cricket Games Owned
I didn't find them funny in fact stopped reading at March. Initially they just talk about what really happened than going off with the typical ludicrous Uncyclopedia material and even then not even a half-arsed job.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I didn't find them funny in fact stopped reading at March. Initially they just talk about what really happened than going off with the typical ludicrous Uncyclopedia material and even then not even a half-arsed job.
It's supposed to be ridiculuous, it's the Barmy Army.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
The 'Jesse Ryder bursts' comment made me actually LOL. Was pretty good, only skim read though, will give it a proper read tommorow, the few bits I did read were brilliant though. This bit made me laugh as well:

"Washed up opening batsman Matthew Hayden finally retires, declaring that he is going to take his cooking hobby further by becoming a celebrity chef. "This will be my next century", he says; "By the end of this year I will come up with 100 new recipes." He manages 8."

I just love the bluntness of the "He manages 8". Awesome stuff, will have a proper read tommorow!

Users who are viewing this thread