Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
He should be remembered for the quota system

P

PVFCashley

Bring him back into the england team, now cook has gone.

D

Deleted member 46200

Who's Kevin Pietersen?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dutch

No, but it was fun while it lasted.
He was a great joy to watch and a breath of fresh air. Unfortunately he was too arrogant and Andrew Strauss and his chummies too old school to give him some space. He could have been great but he fecked up the whole captaincy thing. I was so overjoyed when he became captain: I thought now we are really going to become a real Australian type of cricketing nation: swagger, arrogance, brash....but he fecked it up with his ego....

D

Deleted member 46200

I will be honest and as a girl growing up I remember the 2005 Ashes series, KP was batting and playing very well couldn't even get himself out. Ritchie Benaud was doing his farewell speech, big character Dad sat up like royalty had entered the room, amidst this great tribute KP was doing his thing two big men doing big things when... KP was out cutting the great commentator in his prime and sending KP on his way. This was the moment that sold cricket to me, the great game snapping back at the human element to let all know the game is bigger than any human but serves those characters so well. KP is a hero but only one of many.

P

PVFCashley

He was a great joy to watch and a breath of fresh air. Unfortunately he was too arrogant and Andrew Strauss and his chummies too old school to give him some space. He could have been great but he fecked up the whole captaincy thing. I was so overjoyed when he became captain: I thought now we are really going to become a real Australian type of cricketing nation: swagger, arrogance, brash....but he fecked it up with his ego....

Yes the english cricket photographer lives across the road from me, he said kp was a horrible bloke.but genius always comes with a price, maybe that was kp's.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
No matter how arrogant or egoistic he was, he was, he is, and he will be one of the legends who played the game....

D

Dutch

No matter how arrogant or egoistic he was, he was, he is, and he will be one of the legends who played the game....
I personally dont have him up
There with the greats: for me Tendulkar, Ponting, Richards, Botham just to name but a few are streets ahead of KP. Those guys loved cricket: kp does what is good for kp.

Users who are viewing this thread