Star Players and Captain

I

imported_fabias

Wattup people,

New to the forum.

I just edited the teams.tem file to the fullest to create upto date rosters but now i cannot use those rosters and select captains and star players. Is there anyway to do that in the teams.tem file or do i have to edit the ctm files from scratch to select the captain.

Please let me know if there is a new editor out there which edits captains directly to the teams.tem file.

Thanx..

I

imported_Rollo

My 200th post!
Have you tried using Rippon Jit's editor to edit the ctm directly?

wackojacko

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
you need to use Rippons editor as it edits the CTM file directly.

and you can only have 2 star and 1 captain

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
editors that edit the teams.tem file are no good, because if you use one of the English or Aus/SA/NZ patches as soon as you click Restore Teams, you use all the alterations.

I

imported_fabias

Well i did alter the ctm files directly but that doesn't allow me to change the multimedia options (commentary and pics).

Is there an editor which edits both the ctm and the multimedia. If not, could post another way to do this.

I

imported_Rollo

Just use Rippon's stats editor for the .ctm,to in the game and click on restore teams and then save teams.Open Tom Hick's editor use this to edit the faces and commentary.
^_^

I

imported_fabias

After installing the world update patch from Q cricket the tom hicks editor crashes every time i try to load pakistan. Any clues about that.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
You need a teams.tem from a clean install of the game.

Figure out which players in the old teams.tem correspond to which updated players, and you should be able to do it like that.

Users who are viewing this thread