Stats

redlantern2051

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys, am I the only one who wishes you could record stats? even in the old '99 game, you could record stats! you can't even set records on this game-I can't understand why they don't have that feature...is there any possible way someone could do a patch for that? Thtas my biggest complaint about the game, which I love, besides.

redlantern2051 said:
Hey guys, am I the only one who wishes you could record stats? even in the old '99 game, you could record stats! you can't even set records on this game-I can't understand why they don't have that feature...is there any possible way someone could do a patch for that? Thtas my biggest complaint about the game, which I love, besides.
It ain't possible mate

Big stuff up by Codies for not including stats, in the end Cricket 2005 is better than BLIC/RPIC IMO for several reasons, one being no stats.

the cricket 2005 also keeps the records just for a tournament... man i alwayz wanted to have blc 2005 caz i thought they will have stats feature like in blc 99..all me dreams are shattered now :'(

sarmad said:
the cricket 2005 also keeps the records just for a tournament... man i alwayz wanted to have blc 2005 caz i thought they will have stats feature like in blc 99..all me dreams are shattered now :'(

Same here, loved that feature back in '99. :(

i still remeber i ma-self in game played round about 50 ODI and scored around 2000 runs and took 100 wickets..also the archives was a great feature..donot know why games mostly leave their good features behind :'(

Madman said:
just use fraps and take a screenshot of when u beat your own record (i do that) then put it in a word document ;)
Its is a good idea but you would be ages making the documents for all the players and you would be here forever making and updating the stats

RoboRocks said:
Its is a good idea but you would be ages making the documents for all the players and you would be here forever making and updating the stats
Most people here don't have lives anyway, so that shouldn't be a problem. :p

i was making a program that would keep the stats, you would have to put in the scorecard yourself but it used the blic teams and names and stuff.

would u guys want it if i finish it? (notice the if)

Users who are viewing this thread