Story Story Layouts

Shri

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
If anyone needs a layout for their stories, please put in a request here. I will make one layout every two days. Cheers guys.:)

Don't Really get this, could you post a example?

Thanks

Don't Really get this, could you post a example?

Thanks
Well you can type whatever you want inside this:

If you have Photoshop.:)

Shri added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

That was a sample. I can make layouts for people if they need them.:)

Good stuff , haven`t been around here in a while ,but thinking about starting a new story

Sure thing.

Shri added 42 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

Kieron's England scorecard layout completed.

GiggityGiggity I thought this would happen as soon as you asked for that request. Shri I think you'll find the scorecard Giggity was asking you to make was made by me. I'm sure he didn't want you to plagirise my scorecard it's a shame that plagirising is being disucssed in this part of the forums really.

2mmzb85.gif

I suggest you remove your "attempt" and create yours from scratch in your own style...

GiggityGiggity I thought this would happen as soon as you asked for that request. Shri I think you'll find the scorecard Giggity was asking you to make was made by me. I'm sure he didn't want you to plagirise my scorecard it's a shame that plagirising is being disucssed in this part of the forums really.

I suggest you remove your "attempt" and create yours from scratch in your own style...
Well i thought it was a scorecard taken from a real match and I edited it. It's not my fault that it was not mentioned that it was made by another member. I will remove the picture now.

EDIT: Picture removed.

Well i thought it was a scorecard taken from a real match and I edited it. It's not my fault that it was not mentioned that it was made by another member. I will remove the picture now.

EDIT: Picture removed.

Okay no problem, I suppose Kireon should have mentioned that it is my work. Thank you very much for understanding.

:cheers

Okay no problem, I suppose Kireon should have mentioned that it is my work. Thank you very much for understanding.

:cheers
I hate it as much as you do to take credit for another person's work. Cheers mate.:cheers

Sorry about that guys, my fault, Can you try again from scratch?
Take your time with these please.

How about a megapack??? You know with Channel Nine, Star Sports, Sky Sports etc. I know it's a big ask but I wouldn't mind if it took you a long time. :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread