Story of the Month - April

Which is best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Welcome to April 2009's 'Story of the month' competition.

Please vote for the story you consider to be the best out of those nominated for their work in the month of February/March. The current champion is treva with Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll, after a month with some very good updates, pleasing the readers. He is therefore illegible. If you feel your story should be nominated, then feel free to PM myself or another moderator and the story may be added to the poll.

Here are the rewards for winning SOTM.

SOTM Winner

1) 10000 Vcash
2) Thread stickied for one month
3) Custom Title for 1 month

SOTM runner-up

1) 3500 Vcash

SOTM - Third Place

1) 1500 VCash

Good luck to all.

Unfortunately, saladguy should of not been nominated for Story of the Month and sadly has to be taken out of the running. You have to wait two months before being nominated again and he won it in February. He will be able to be nominated next month.

Therefore The Majestic wins this month by just a vote.

Unlucky Robbie mate, but there's always next month :). Congrats Maj on winning SOTM :D.

Firstly well done to those nominated some good stories around the traps, and I am glad that WWA managed to get a nomination, bad luck to saladguy who has a good story himself.

Thanks to all that voted for me :):hpraise

It's cool guys. I actually didn't deserve it as my story's on hold for a month due to exams and all. But it will be back guys! Cheers for the votes ;)

Users who are viewing this thread