Stuff you didn't know about Shev

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
This is Shev's world, I'm King of my world and nobody deserves to be at my standards but with this I kinda like have bad days also, yes, just the other day me and my friends, we go and play a game of Putt-Putt and the weatherman says "it are sunny in Joburgs and then when we get there it **** with rain" and then we go that weatherman, but we forgive him for that he's a bit on the slow side now, a bit old if you know what I mean, ja, cause his like done the weather ever since the Lord said let there be light, you know when you meet someone for the first times and you don't know what to say and ummm like someone comes up to you and you don't know what to say and then you say "ja well how's the weather?" imagine asking that to the weatherman, he'll probaly say " I should know best" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that joke always cracks me up.

Not only do I play a game of putt putt but I also play a game of tennis please wait a min " aaaaah heeee-aaaaaah heeeee aah heee haaai aah hoou aaah hee, OK just hold on their Patrick, I'm busy chatting with my friends on Planetcricket" aah I'm so sorry about that, I'm just playing my latest Playstation Tennis game. You know I was a young tennis star back in my day, I beat the hardest player in the world, I beat the wall, I beat the tennis wall, you know how I did it, I lobbed it, I lobbed the tennis wall, I hit over, ja I'm sure the name Shev rings a bell with you, cause I won all the under 12 tournaments back in my hayday when I was still like learning the game but that was then, now my friends say I'm better of playing swing ball cause at the moment I'm playing like we like to call Cindirella tennis cause I never get to the bloody ball

I'm also a caring person, I like working with Penguins I'm from a orginization called friend of the penguin in short Penpal, and I'm still on a mission to highlight one big misconception, cause they all bloody like the same, wait I'm not finished let me explain, Percy Penguin stands on top of the shore break and while he thinks he's looking out what could be this sexy Patricia Penguin but then actually it is Pam Penguin so unkowningly he shags Pam Penguin thinking it's Patricia Penguin, so we feel a Friend of the Penguin can educate them, first of all we are going to give them all name badges and then create small condoms

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
1. This aint funny.
2. I don't care.
3. No one else cares
4. I like spotted socks.

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Shevchenko said:
This is Shev's world, I'm King of my world and nobody deserves to be at my standards but with this I kinda like have bad days also, yes, just the other day me and my friends, we go and play a game of Putt-Putt and the weatherman says "it are sunny in Joburgs and then when we get there it **** with rain" and then we go that weatherman, but we forgive him for that he's a bit on the slow side now, a bit old if you know what I mean, ja, cause his like done the weather ever since the Lord said let there be light, you know when you meet someone for the first times and you don't know what to say and ummm like someone comes up to you and you don't know what to say and then you say "ja well how's the weather?" imagine asking that to the weatherman, he'll probaly say " I should know best" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that joke always cracks me up.

Not only do I play a game of putt putt but I also play a game of tennis please wait a min " aaaaah heeee-aaaaaah heeeee aah heee haaai aah hoou aaah hee, OK just hold on their Patrick, I'm busy chatting with my friends on Planetcricket" aah I'm so sorry about that, I'm just playing my latest Playstation Tennis game. You know I was a young tennis star back in my day, I beat the hardest player in the world, I beat the wall, I beat the tennis wall, you know how I did it, I lobbed it, I lobbed the tennis wall, I hit over, ja I'm sure the name Shev rings a bell with you, cause I won all the under 12 tournaments back in my hayday when I was still like learning the game but that was then, now my friends say I'm better of playing swing ball cause at the moment I'm playing like we like to call Cindirella tennis cause I never get to the bloody ball

I'm also a caring person, I like working with Penguins I'm from a orginization called friend of the penguin in short Penpal, and I'm still on a mission to highlight one big misconception, cause they all bloody like the same, wait I'm not finished let me explain, Percy Penguin stands on top of the shore break and while he thinks he's looking out what could be this sexy Patricia Penguin but then actually it is Pam Penguin so unkowningly he shags Pam Penguin thinking it's Patricia Penguin, so we feel a Friend of the Penguin can educate them, first of all we are going to give them all name badges and then create small condoms
Shev, how much of what you said is actually true mate? :p
Good work by the way. :)

International Coach
Duff your radio station is pure quality!!!!!

Duff "What else can we chat about??"

Ste:"ummmmm, errrrrrr, i dont know........ your the radio interviewer"

Duff:"ummm"
------

Duff: "i dont like coke, its bad for your lungs"

LOL!

Last edited:

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
.::Stevo::. said:
Duff your radio station is pure quality!!!!!

Duff "What else can we chat about??"

Ste:"ummmmm, errrrrrr, i dont know........ your the radio interviewer"

Duff:"ummm"
------

Duff: "i dont like coke, its bad for your lungs"

LOL!
LOL, thanks Stevo mate for your feedback. Glad you are enjoying it.
Episode #004 should be a ripper as well. It will be released on Thursday. :)

Good to see Shev continuing his great work on the forums.

International Coach
duffarama said:
LOL, thanks Stevo mate for your feedback. Glad you are enjoying it.
Episode #004 should be a ripper as well. It will be released on Thursday. :)

Good to see Shev continuing his great work on the forums.

haha, looking forward to it!

Whos the guest this week? I'll put my hand up!! lol

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
haha, looking forward to it!

Whos the guest this week? I'll put my hand up!! lol
Skateboarder and either wildwil or madforcricket. Edwin wasn't happy regarding the sound quality of the wildwil segment so it might have to be scrapped unfortunately.

Please further discuss the YouthCluster podcast in the official thread:
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=16650

Cheers. ;)

Briggsey

International Coach
Nice bit of advertising sneaked in their duff, anyway did you know Briggs was on the England A tour which can be found by clicking my sig :p;)

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Briggsey said:
Nice bit of advertising sneaked in their duff, anyway did you know Briggs was on the England A tour which can be found by clicking my sig :p;)
No I didn't Mr.Briggsey. ;) *cough*
Shameless promotion there I must say! :D

Let's get back onto the Shev topic folks. Talk about Shev in here.

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
none of this true lol, it took me a few hours to come up with this

1. This aint funny.
2. I don't care.
3. No one else cares
4. I like spotted socks.

1.Why don't you try to humour us?
2.If you don't care why do you post