Superhero Mafia II - Sign-Ups

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
RULES (READ THEM)

1) Don't quote any communcation you recieve from me or ARay. Paraphrase it.
2) This game will reveal your character + role when you die.
3) If anything in your pm overrides these rules then your pm is to be followed.
4) No communication about the game outside of this thread unless your PM says so. if someone contacts you, tell me. I'll 1) Modkill them and 2) try to get them banned from the next game at the very least. As well as that they'll be banned from all my games in the future.
5) Don't piss me or ARay off. :p
6) This game is complicated. But not as complicated as you think. Learn to think outside the box and play outside the norm. Be different.
7) NO GHOSTS. You will not post once you're dead. If you do, it's meant to have nothing about the game proceedings at that point. No communicating and advising outside the thread once your dead is preferred too.
8) Don't post in white text. Remember, logic/brains/wit > white text/cheap stuff.
9) Once you're dead, you can't win. Period. Even if your alignment wins the games, only the surviving players actually win. The aim of Mafia is survival. There will be luck involved too, but good players usually make their own fate in this game.
10) Night posts may contain clues to how many factions are there and if you're a variant of a role/have a hidden factor to your role. Those with roles should keep this in mind.
11) Have fun and play to win.
12) Important one. This time roleclaiming and character claiming will be allowed at any point. To save time and add more twists hopefully.

There's also another new rule. Ability to ask for the split. Will go into more detail on that later.

ARay will be co-modding.

I don't know what theme I'm going to have just yet. I'm tempted to do A Song of Ice and Fire, because I'm reading the books atm, and the vast amount of characters makes for a great Mafia game. But, yeah, most people probably wouldn't know about it, although the theme really shouldn't be an issue in any case.

Still, sign-up, looking for as many players as possible. This may be my last game as moderator till February next year, with the school year being important, so yeah.

When will this start? Not sure yet, perhaps next week. Or earlier than that too. Just depends how things pan out on my end.

Sign-Ups
1) Chewie
2) hedger_14
3) riz7khan12
4) Mark
5) Aditya
6) MaD
7) gudduthemaster
8) Imager36
9) Ollie_H
10) Abhas
11) Highlander999
12) ZoraxDoom
13) User2010
14) Maney2k9
15)

As many sign-ups as possible.

Last edited:

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
i'm tempted to signup but i wouldn't have the slightest clue how to play, could you give me the basic objectives of the game?

ARay

County Cricketer
Yes, this is my first game as a mod. So I hope I will be able to keep things running smoothly. I am planning on doing a story based mafia game after this. The story might or might not have anything do with the mafia game. But I hope to reveal more of the story as the game progresses. The conclusion might also change according to the way the mafia game ends.

I will use this game to pick the best 9 players for the next game. Since it will be a small game (9 players) i want only the dedicated players playing for my game. So let the sign ups begin :D

ARay

County Cricketer
i'm tempted to signup but i wouldn't have the slightest clue how to play, could you give me the basic objectives of the game?

I would suggest you read up the previous mafia games to get an idea of whats going on :)

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

I read a couple of the previous games to get a idea of what it's about

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...ussion-history-waiting-list-thread-67663.html

There's a few helpful links at the bottom of the first post. Reading one of the older games would help as well. Lost Mafia was a good game I held, so that one is definitely worth the read. Most of the latest games on that list are probably worth a read.

You should be able to grasp the concept from that thread. If not...I'll briefly explain it when I'm less sleepy.

Users who are viewing this thread