Tait vs Kasprowicz

4th Test: Tait or Kasprowicz?

• Total voters
langerrox said:
The 'stupid' convicts have beaten you poms in the ashes since sliced bread, you couldnt even bowl out lee and mcgrath, TWICE.

sliced bread wasn't invented until the mid 80's?

Third world country :p

Come on guys keep on topic - Australia in England thread should be used for last few posts !!

what the **** jamesy. do u have to go around every topic saying how England have dominated. Well if England dominated and could only win by 2 runs they muct be 1 **** team.

Soz about that

Back to topic i think the pitches are being made hard by English groundsmen so the only way Australia can combat it is by playing both Lee and Tait

Thanks Aussie1st. This surely makes me want to see him in action.

I just love shear speed. I also love see stumps go flying. Both of which Tait is. No more of this McGrath boring down tactic. It will be hit or miss stuff when Tait is on.
I can't wait to finally see how quick he is with the speed gun.

I think he just wanted to show the selectors how much he wants a place in the Test squad. And the only way he can is showing his bowling skills in the nets.

I'd go for the nmore reliable bowler.Kaspa is a great bowler,and Tait is yet to prove himself.You can't have to erratic bowlers in one side,you need the workhorse,and thats what Kaspa is.

Glenn's a tough nut.

I think they are late to put Tait in, but considering the side it was necessary to put him in sooner rather than later. If he performs poorly, then at least Kasprowicz is still there to replace him, but if he delivers then it couldn't come at a more welcome time. By contrast, we would be hoping for a reliable effort from Kasper, which may not be enough.

Man, it would be interesting to see Lee and Tait open though.

I feel sorry for the English if they have to face that combo when they are both fresh. Especially if Tait comes off. Also Lee isn't as wayward as he use to be. He has a fair bit more control. His confidence is much better than it was in the 2nd test.

Users who are viewing this thread