Taking Catches

IanG

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Just wondering what you have to do to take outfield catches? Baring in mind I'm only using the default controls. For the life of me I dont know what to do here.

Spinksy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I wouldn't have a clue either to be honest because I have Ricky Ponting International Cricket 2005 and Ricky Ponting International Cricket 2007. Unless though the Brian Lara version is the same, *Someone to confirm or deny* then I may be able to help you.

age of the fall

International Cricketer
I wouldn't have a clue either to be honest because I have Ricky Ponting International Cricket 2005 and Ricky Ponting International Cricket 2007. Unless though the Brian Lara version is the same, *Someone to confirm or deny* then I may be able to help you.

They are the same.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Although giving out controls is against the forum rules.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
In this case it's fine as they didn't actually come with the game. From what I remember you use button 1 which is the same button used for an aggressive ground stroke when batting.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just wondering what you have to do to take outfield catches? Baring in mind I'm only using the default controls. For the life of me I dont know what to do here.

Use the left clik :)

JD10

International Cricketer

Yeah ive had both versions 2005 and 2007

Users who are viewing this thread