Team Drafting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You guys should wait before choosing your sides... don't you want to see what some others have planned? ;)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I'm pretty rich and have almost no scruples so if I want you for my team I'll probably pay you a lot of money.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Covvy will go into Draft

Today it has been reveiled that Covvy, the most dangerous bowler in the PCNL, will not sign with any team and will go into the draft. Rumours have it that this is because he wants to be the no.1 draft pick (Something which will no doubt happen). Already Covvy has become the biggest suck up ever to recieve the no.1 draft pick as quoted below.

" Now, I didn't want to choose a team because they are just all so good. Every team has something about them and I'd gladly play for any team, except for extremeslogger's team because he has a ridiculous username. I'll give the team that picks me all my vcash in a sign of graditude."

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I'm looking forward for someone from Abhishek, Brendon or Callum to pick me:). Others can do, but these three will have higher precedence;)

Zaxotes

National Board President
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm looking forward for someone from Abhishek, Brendon or Callum to pick me:). Others can do, but these three will have higher precedence;)

Fly to northpole with me! Come join Penguins!

P Squared

International Coach
Uh no, penguins live in the south pole(Antarctica).

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
Penguins live in north pole and their team name is Penguins thats why he's saying that. He's referring north pole as the home place (thread) of his Penguins team.

in reality penguins live in the south pole and Antarctica is the south pole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread