[Team Thread] The Spin Wizards - Season 2010

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
I will be providing a list now for the drafting. I will make sure we get a good Vice-Captain to cover for me when I go away!

As for the team name, we'll have many spinners, that's where the name is from!

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Do it soon! I don't want to keep making your picks for you (btw, if you have replacement picks, I'll allow you to mention them).

sohum added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

Do it soon! I don't want to keep making your picks for you (btw, if you have replacement picks, I'll allow you to sub them).

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Yes, I must apologise for what will be intermittant activity. I can assure you though that as I travel around the globe, I will have an able deputy to act in my stead! The team will live on!

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Guys, why don't we play a small game for fun here.
It'll be giving some activity to this thread and even would provide heaps of fun.

Guess the players who have signed in for this team:p.
If you've guessed correctly, you'll be contracted for a PCCL season to this team;).

Little Punter

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am interested if its not too late. im a medium-fast bowler who can bat if he needs to.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Hmm, I'll see what I can do!

The draft should be over soon, so be prepared for the announcement of the Spin Wizards squad 2010!

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
I can now announce our Spin Wizards squad!

Pure Bat
KBC RHB/LM
CG123 RHB/LS
Harishan RHB/LS
DHONISINGH RHB/RFM

WK
shalin_hitter RHB/WK

Batting AR
zaxotes RHB/OS

Pure AR
Viral Shah LHB/LF

Bowl AR
Amiya LHB/LFM
WORLD CHAMPIONS RHB/LS
rahulk666 RHB/RFM

Pure Bowl
The Spin RHB/LS
Binnu RHB/RF

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Tell you what Spin, some of those players don't deserve to be here at the Spin Wizards!

I mean, poor fella's to come to a team who lose every game. Its gunna be so horrific to watch, yet funny. Like those skater guys falling off-a their boards. Something you wanna watch, over and over again, but its not pretty to view.

Viral Shah

International Coach
Tell you what Spin, some of those players don't deserve to be here at the Spin Wizards!

I mean, poor fella's to come to a team who lose every game. Its gunna be so horrific to watch, yet funny. Like those skater guys falling off-a their boards. Something you wanna watch, over and over again, but its not pretty to view.

We will see who's at top and who's at bottom.;)

Users who are viewing this thread