Teams and Licensed Squads in IC10

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Ah yeh.. sorry I missed that mate. Am I right in thinking that Codies probably didn't have a choice in the squads anyway.

That could be true about Flintoff, but John and his mates probably don't want to play as Saj Mahmood and Dmitri Mascarenhas..

Edit - What I said came out a little rude but I'm a little pissed off with the squad they have made, and it's very early in the morning..

Once again Codies and I had no say over the English or Australian squads. This was down to the ECB and ACB, so take your issues up with them.

JackPKDennison

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just ran through the England squads this is what I would say their best XI's are.
Test XI
Strauss
Cook
Bell
Pietersen
Collingwood
Pietersen
Bresnan
Swann
Broad
Anderson
Onions

ODI XI
Strauss
Prior
Pietersen
Trott
Collingwood
Morgan
Bresnan
Swann
Broad
Sidebottom
Anderson

T20 XI
Prior
Bopara
Pietersen
Shah
Collingwood
Morgan
Wright
Bresnan
Swann
Broad
Sidebottom

Of the 23 players all have played for England since the start of the 2009 season with the exception of Steve Davies. If I had to choose I would make these changes.
Davies for Kieswetter
Denly for Lumb
Mahmood for Finn
Shah for Yardy
and even Rashid for Tredwell

I think it is unlikely that any of those in the left hand column will play in the next 12 months for England. I would like to see Rashid stay as I think its nice to have a leg-spinner in the squad.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Late March was the last date we could add players to the squad, after that it had to be sent for approval.

BANGLAFAN

School Cricketer
Can someone please tell me why bangladesh star batsmen tamim iqbal is not in the squad? I searched the roster but cudn't find him. The others i can make out who they are. Did they forgot to add him? He was in last ashes 09. :(

Boundaries

Club Cricketer
I'll be creating Finn, Lumb, Kieswetter and Yardy definitely to start with as they will be in my first XI's.

I'll probably also create Tredwell, Carberry, Shahzad etc..

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Can someone please tell me why bangladesh star batsmen tamim iqbal is not in the squad? I searched the roster but cudn't find him. The others i can make out who they are. Did they forgot to add him? He was in last ashes 09. :(

I'm assuming he dropped out the squad when they were being done before being reselected later.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
For those that have the game, have you figured out who is who in regards to the fake IPL team? It should be pretty obvious but if you haven't figured it out you will be able to find the answer on our IC10 page.

Users who are viewing this thread