Teams and Licensed Squads in IC10

ashleyj123

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
now that some people have got the game, do all the unlicensed teams have up to date squads? e.g. van der merwe in the south arican squad

P

pcfan123

Slow down Tiger,

From what Ive heard, he just did the stats of the players, the bowling speeds and what not. The sqad selection was done by ECB, CA and Codeis.

Collingwood50

Club Cricketer
Angry Mob.............Retreat

I apologise in that case, whole heartedly.

Now lets see if we can get barmyarmy or Abbah to to crack PS3 editing this time round.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Bar Australia and England I picked the rest based on who was being selected. Of course there will be some guys that are missing given its a squad of 23.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
BTW I will point out I didn't do the Bangladesh and the other associate nations, another guy did them.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
I we, for example, want to put Aussie or Pom guys in IPL teams can we just edit a no-name Indian player to be an Aussie or Pom? We might not be able to use their face but we could at least put a white guy with their stats in there.

This might be hard with the limited attributes though...

D

Dutch

Did you do the England squad Aussie cause if you did I am bitterly disappointed with your cricketing knowledge. :(

Read what he said above mate. He clearly points out what he did and didnt do and clearly points out that any work he did do could have been changed or added by someone else.

Codies have been clever here in my opinion. Every one wants to be Freddie...even if he isn't playing at the moment your average punter doesnt care. He wants to smash the ball around, clatter timber pretending he is Mr Flintoff. It sells. Thats the reason he is in there. Nowt more or less. Cant blame 'em. They are not selling the game to 150 odd Planet Cricket members, they are selling it to John across the road and his mates.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Did you do the England squad Aussie cause if you did I am extremely grateful for the time and effort you gave up for people like me .
You had a few spelling mistakes ;) It's OK we all make them from time to time.

Boundaries

Club Cricketer
Ah yeh.. sorry I missed that mate. Am I right in thinking that Codies probably didn't have a choice in the squads anyway.

That could be true about Flintoff, but John and his mates probably don't want to play as Saj Mahmood and Dmitri Mascarenhas..

Edit - What I said came out a little rude but I'm a little pissed off with the squad they have made, and it's very early in the morning..

Users who are viewing this thread