Teams and Licensed Squads in IC10

i will be happy with Pak team as long as they dont lose 2 straight matches to Zimbabwe,Still they are better than many teams

Yes, they are better than

Bangladesh
Zimbabwe
Ireland
Scotland
Kenya
Bermuda

hMarka added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Canada, Netherlands, Namibia, Lithuania ... you get my point

Bangladesh
Zimbabwe
Ireland
Scotland
Kenya
Bermuda

HMarka cmon man.

Who are they better than that is a Test nation? Besides Bangladesh.

They might be just about level with Windies in Tests and ODIs and IMO NZ is miles ahead of both Windies and Pak.

Who are they better than that is a Test nation? Besides Bangladesh.

They might be just about level with Windies in Tests and ODIs and IMO NZ is miles ahead of both Windies and Pak.

I reckon Pak might be equal to NZ, I mean they drew their test series, and NZ don't have Bond anymore.

Id back NZ to beat them if they played again today.

At this current time i will surely agree with you due to lack of quality players missing from pakistan line up.

But surely hMarka this whole debate on pakistan can stop now. don't you think it streching way too bit now. We are here to discuss the game so lets continue to do so and hope that the game turns out to be what we all are expecting :D and than we both can play online and may be just may be you will able to beat me :p;)

Bangladesh
Zimbabwe
Ireland
Scotland
Kenya
Bermuda

and so Zimbabwe beat India so they are better than India and if you cross that so India is worse than Zimbabwe.I think you are and Indian, otherwise not any other person can have that much hatred and time on its hand to type all teams name which we never heard of it.
and take ur sorry ass and frustration some where other than Pakistan and look out for ur team in Asia cup,

and so Zimbabwe beat India so they are better than India and if you cross that so India is worse than Zimbabwe.I think you are and Indian, otherwise not any other person can have that much hatred and time on its hand to type all teams name which we never heard of it.
and take ur sorry ass and frustration some where other than Pakistan and look out for ur team in Asia cup,

:laugh

Go fling yourself

Everything I said is based on facts, with the current form of the Pakistan team in the two real formats of cricket. If you take that as some sort of "hatred" against a nation then you can go jump off a cliff for all I care.

I think you have drunk way too much anti-India kool-aid

you guys have too much anti pak hot coffee so i had to get some drink.

I don't think you even get the point so let me elaborate...

1. The guy you accused of being "anti-pakistan coz he's indian" happens to support Eng.

2. The only post in this thread which can be termed discriminatory against any country or nationality happens to be yours. Let me quote you again "I think you are and Indian, otherwise not any other person can have that much hatred and time on its hand to type all teams name which we never heard of it."

I hope you do see the part where you are sure someone is of a particular nationality coz "not any other person can have that much hatred and time on its hand to type all teams name"!!!

That level of deduction has me blown away... wow and just wow :hpraise

Last edited:
If you love Pakistan so much, feel free to go back btw. I think its hilarious that you have such a jingoistic attitude towards a country you chose to leave.

Last edited by a moderator:
burqa.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread